December 20, 2017 - Disney Magic

We will be there, our 9th cruise in total but, our first cruise on the Magic and first time doing a Merry Christmas cruise too! So excited!!!

We just booked. Second Disney cruise for us. We are very excited and hoping to participate in Fish Extenders this time. We're FE newbies so advice is appreciated.

Hi Erin! This page seems to be almost dead. Who knows if we will ever get enough for a FE. They are a lot of fun though. On another page, we were discussing having an ornament exchange since it is Christmas.

Hi Erin! This page seems to be almost dead. Who knows if we will ever get enough for a FE. They are a lot of fun though. On another page, we were discussing having an ornament exchange since it is Christmas.
A Christmas ornament exchange would be fun. Would you mind sharing where that discussion is located? Thank you!

A Christmas ornament exchange would be fun. Would you mind sharing where that discussion is located? Thank you!
It is on another website. I don't think I can mention it here. If you search for Disney Magic Cruise and the sail date, you can find the group there.

It is on another website. I don't think I can mention it here. If you search for Disney Magic Cruise and the sail date, you can find the group there.
We are also on this cruise! our 9th cruise and first holiday sailing, just like a previous poster. I cant find the other site you mentioned!

It took me a little while to find the other site, but found it. Thanks! Sounds like we will have an FE...exciting!

Hi guys. Trying to find the group to join in the fun. Googled ship name and date got to pg 5 and nothing. Help! Is anyone out there.

The FB group is now set to private this close out. All exchanges are now closed. If you want to join the group, contact me.
Sure. Please let me know how I can contact you outside of this forum and i will be happy to do so. Thanks for replying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter