Debt Dumpers 2024

You could take a decongestant, such as real Sudafed. Not to be confused with the fake crap that they put out on the shelves. For the real stuff, you have to ask a pharmacist and show a driver's license. We can all thank the meth heads for that extra hassle

it's crazy. there's also so much more stuff that is kept under lock and key in those departments at stores b/c of thefts it makes it a pain to shop. i'm to a point where I do all my OTC shopping on-line unless it's a last minute need. Sudafed, allerfex, sinus sprays, Vicks strips...all through Walmart online.

it's crazy. there's also so much more stuff that is kept under lock and key in those departments at stores b/c of thefts it makes it a pain to shop. i'm to a point where I do all my OTC shopping on-line unless it's a last minute need. Sudafed, allerfex, sinus sprays, Vicks strips...all through Walmart online.
No. The purchases are restricted and not due to shoplifting. The active ingredient, pseudoephedrine, is used to make meth so no one can buy large quantities, it will always be behind the pharmacist counter, and you have to show your DL to buy. They either scan it or log it into a book at places that are more “old school”.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/informati...ucts-containing-pseudoephedrine-ephedrine-and

I have tried to buy it in MX and Norway while on cruises and both times the pharmacist said it’s illegal to sell in their country.

No. The purchases are restricted and not due to shoplifting. The active ingredient, pseudoephedrine, is used to make meth so no one can buy large quantities, it will always be behind the pharmacist counter, and you have to show your DL to buy. They either scan it or log it into a book at places that are more “old school”.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/informati...ucts-containing-pseudoephedrine-ephedrine-and

I have tried to buy it in MX and Norway while on cruises and both times the pharmacist said it’s illegal to sell in their country.

I guess I have not purchased Sudafed in so long I did not realize the stuff on the shelves and available through the mail is a different chemical mix. the issue with shoplifting in the pharmacy and healthcare section of stores is a major issue though. so many of the OTC meds are in locked cabinets and now the thefts are trickling down into basic healthcare such that at least one Walmart near us relocated their pharmacy and personal care department from the front of the store to the higher security area near the electronics in the mid back of the store.

I guess I have not purchased Sudafed in so long I did not realize the stuff on the shelves and available through the mail is a different chemical mix. the issue with shoplifting in the pharmacy and healthcare section of stores is a major issue though. so many of the OTC meds are in locked cabinets and now the thefts are trickling down into basic healthcare such that at least one Walmart near us relocated their pharmacy and personal care department from the front of the store to the higher security area near the electronics in the mid back of the store.
They won’t arrest people for stealing but what business owner wants to keep losing inventory? It’s not sustainable. They either have to lock things up or move their store.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest