DDP and Breakfast using CS credits

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Can someone please tell me, when using CS's for breakfast, what do you get for your 'dessert', are you allowed to take a bagel or a muffin or doughnut? And for the drink, can you have a cappucino or latte or orange juice?

Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

I used a CS credit last year and I was able to get a coffee, grilled ham and cheese sandwhich and a dansih.. So I would imagine if you got a breakfast plate of eggs, meat and potatoes and a cappucino and a donut you would be fine..

:rose:Can anyone tell me if they are still letting you use kids DP as adult meals and is Rainforest in Animal Kingdom on the DDP????? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry, but they no longer allow a dessert with CS breakfast
from the ddp brochure:

Your Quick Service Meal includes one (1) single serving:

Entrée
Dessert (lunch & dinner)
Non-alcoholic beverage

That's true-Last Sept. you were allowed dessert. We got 6 beignets at POFQ as dessert with breakfast combo. You were also allowed 2 drinks-1 hot and 1 cold but I think if you got dessert you could only get 1 drink. Too bad they changed it but we only used it twice for breakfast anyway and with the snack credit changes we can use those for in room breakfast. We don't like to spend too much time eating breakfast before we hit the parks.

No dessert with the breakfast CS anymore. The DDP is not good at Rainforest Cafe. Form what I have heard the credits remain pooled so you may use them at your discretion. When dining children are required to order from the children's menu when using their dining credit for the meal. The option for paying OOP remains and would leave the "child credit" in the credit pool.

We were just there and used the ddp. We did use it for breakfasts a few times and sometimes would use 2 cs credits for breakfast and pay out pocket for other items. It really is a waste using cs for breakfast speaking financially only as breakfast is at most 6.00 plus your drink 2.00 whereas you can have lunch at somewhere like electric umbrella or cosmic rays and get a 1/2chicken and ribs with a drink and a dessert for the same cs credit plus it truly is big enough to share with someone else. Before we realized this we were at Pizza Planet and ordered 4 indiv. pizzas using 4 cs credits for us. Our family is dh40 me38 dd11 and ds8. We got 4 very large indiv. pizzas 4 salads 4 drinks 4 desserts. We said we didn't need the 4 salads and they then handed us 2 large bags of lays chips to take with us. THis was an enormous amount of food..No one finished their pizza we didn't touch the salad and we still all had dessert. Seriously you can't compare that to breakfast.
My kids wanted the sausage for breakfast which was 1.89 and my husband would get a bkst platter and share the sausage with another kid and get a large milk with his order which was enough for the 2 kids to share for breakfast ...my husband and I used our resort mugs for tea (coffee is undrinkable) and I would also somedays order a breakfast platter and share with my daughter and get a large water to take with us for the morning in the knapsack.
Definitely use CS for lunches and make adrs for later dinners.
We were too full in between and usually used our snacks for bottles of water or a dole whip one night when we were at mk for late fireworks.
Lots of food which is nice just need to work out how to get the plan to work for you.
:) Wish I was going again. Home 2 weeks and missing it!

Breakfasts now are breakfast item, be it platter, croissant or burrito and a drink.

So only really worth it if you get a platter somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter