DDP and 2 TS Credit Restaurants

disneyfansx5

DIS Veteran
Wondering if there are any restaurants that are truly worth 2 TS credits? Considering Palio, Yachtsman, CG, Narcoossee's, Artist Point, and FF. Would love lots of opinions on the 2 TS credit restaurants.

My rule of thumb for 2 TS restaurants is that they are only worth the 2 TS's if your meal will cost more the $70 a person. If it would cost you less than that, then I would pay out of pocket for a 2 TS restaurant. I've been to Brown Derby and Jiko and paid OOP for both of them.

To go along with what Julie has already said (and I totally agree with), take a look at the sample menus online to see what you might like to order. That will give you a good idea of the possible cash cost.

For example, DH and I love Jiko but chose not to use 2TS credits for it during our last trip. This is mostly because we don't usually order entrees here because we love the starters and appetizers -- end up ordering soup, salad, taste of africa, lentil pastilla and the flatbread. It wouldn't be worth the table credits for us!

The only one we considered for 2TS was Yachtsman ... and ended up switching our ADRs there for Ohana and Wolfgang Puck's.

It is personal opinion. My sis swears by CG. I don't think any of them are worth 2 TS. There are many excellent restaurants that are only one TS, and those are truly a bargain. We love LeCellier, Les Chefs de France, and Coral Reef at one TS each.

As above, if you would spend less than $70 per person, it isn't worth 2 TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter