DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Well, I was all looking forward to getting up this beautiful Sunday morning and cooking sausage and eggs.

Instead I was treated to a lovely puddle of cat puke in the downstairs rug. I am now having some tea waiting to regain my appetite.

Enjoy the day gents.

Top O the Mornin Dads! GO CUBS and GO BEARS, it worked for the Cubs and Notre Dame yesterday so hopefully I’m on a roll. Enjoy your Sunday with family guys - cheers!
Well, I was all looking forward to getting up this beautiful Sunday morning and cooking sausage and eggs.

Instead I was treated to a lovely puddle of cat puke in the downstairs rug. I am now having some tea waiting to regain my appetite.

Enjoy the day gents.
Not a good way to start the day, hope the rest of the day gets better.

Another Sunday morning where I lose a bit more respect for humanity. Most of you know my 2nd job is working at my church. We rent our Parish Hall, which is used often for Sat PM Church wedding and reception in Hall afterwards. We don't charge anything like the private venues, and our cleaning staff is a retired woman and her husband. Last night must have featured drunk fest of the century, even with haircuts given in different rooms and hair not cleaned up along with blood on the bathroom floors.

I'm all for alcohol and parties. But, that type of mess needs a professional cleaning service, which the private venues charge for. It's said that church people are treating the property that way, and even worse that the people running the church condone it. :furious:

5 lobsters for a Birthday dinner Wow what a hearty eater:scratchin :rotfl2: Enjoy:thumbsup2,

Hearty eater? Nah. You're only eating the lobster tails and claws. Unless you get the meat out of all the legs for a bisque. Umm.....lobster.

Enjoy the day gents.

Sadly, that would never have deterred my appetite, not much has. And, I'm glad to not have a pet anymore for that reason. I may go with a fish tank in the future, but that's about it.

Another Sunday morning where I lose a bit more respect for humanity. Most of you know my 2nd job is working at my church. We rent our Parish Hall, which is used often for Sat PM Church wedding and reception in Hall afterwards. We don't charge anything like the private venues, and our cleaning staff is a retired woman and her husband. Last night must have featured drunk fest of the century, even with haircuts given in different rooms and hair not cleaned up along with blood on the bathroom floors.

I'm all for alcohol and parties. But, that type of mess needs a professional cleaning service, which the private venues charge for. It's said that church people are treating the property that way, and even worse that the people running the church condone it.
Sad that some people would treat a space like that and just walk away. Even worse they would do it to a church that gave them the space for free to use.

images

Morning All.

Welcome to a cool but sunny Monday morning. I wish it was still Sunday so I could sleep more.

I had a full soccer day yesterday. I spent a few hours photographing the gold and bronze games at Eastern Canadian Masters championship. Overall it was pretty enjoyable to watch. Got a nap in during the afternoon before heading back out to play our last regular season game and coming home with a 2-1 win.

DS starts his co-op placement with a vet this afternoon so I guess these next few months will tell us if he changes up his plan.

Have a good one all.

5 lobsters for a Birthday dinner Wow what a hearty eater:scratchin :rotfl2: Enjoy:thumbsup2,

Hearty eater? Nah. You're only eating the lobster tails and claws. Unless you get the meat out of all the legs for a bisque. Umm.....lobster.

I got 2 and a half so I did all right and that includes the legs. I know of some people who eat the bodies but I can't bring myself to do it.

A rainy Monday morning and week to be on campus. Might need some water wings for this 144 mile commute today. :charac2:

I got 2 and a half so I did all right and that includes the legs. I know of some people who eat the bodies but I can't bring myself to do it.

Yes, I'd say you did well. I don't eat the bodies but have tried to remove the meat for a bisque. It's a lot of work. I think lobster was once considered the poor man's food and was sold cheaply. Too bad the prices can't go back thay way.

Rain and more rain. Time to shift gears again and put the field work to bed and start on meetings, grants and reports until February.

Anyone notice the Bills won? A pleasant surprise but I have no doubt they will return to their mediocrity soon and will win just often enough to keep a glimmer of hope alive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter