DDC XX - The Quest for More Bacon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dvczerfs said:
:lmao: waaaaaay to much to explain. he a great guy if you ever get a chance to meet up with him do it.

I hope to. I would love to go to the convention but the timing just isnt right this time

Off to work, I hope this is closed by the time I get home, or it will be on page 600 by then:lmao: Good Luck:thumbsup2

few years back, he posted pics of his boat, the boat trailer looked like it has spinners on it. thats why the spinner jokes. (he dont like that to much :lmao:)
his love for mini vans vans run deep.:lmao:
he served in the sand and was on here as he was doing it.(twice):thumbsup2
fell off his trailer into the water one day. theres just a few years of ribbing.

Disney Commando said:
Off to work, I hope this is closed by the time I get home, or it will be on page 600 by then:lmao: Good Luck:thumbsup2

If norm shows up it will

dvczerfs said:
few years back, he posted pics of his boat, the boat trailer looked like it has spinners on it. thats why the spinner jokes. (he dont like that to much :lmao:)
his love for mini vans vans run deep.:lmao:
he served in the sand and was on here as he was doing it.(twice):thumbsup2
fell off his trailer into the water one day. theres just a few years of ribbing.

Excellent

i myself have to run. i have a project in the garage going and i have to wash tammys (the queens) car.:lmao:
if i dont get moving, the whip comes out!!! (which isnt a bad thing sometimes):lmao:
have a good day and nice meeting you sean!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter