DDA Chapter 17

2 of the 3 things on my list were done...not the Christmas coming down but that has to come down soon....I can't wait to see what presents Dude has left for us under there:scared1:

Christmas trees are still up here too, Theresa.

I have to say, I do love the Chargers. They are a team I often find myself cheering for, except in obvious circumstances such as this one :) I love that they came from 4-8 to the AFC Divisional game, not to mention great seasons each year since Eli Manning dubbed himself too good for them! :snooty:

Christmas trees are still up here too, Theresa.

Our tree came down today. :sad2: As much as I wanted to leave it up and the fact that it hadn't dropped too many needles yet, it really was time for it to come down. Laura still has her little artificial one up, though.

well... part of it, anyway. ;) :lmao:

Actually, it's just sad. ONLY the Steelers were any good this year... the Ravens just got lucky ;)... which is why I find it hilarious that 2 of the teams from the conference are in the championship game!

Well, well, well... San Diego just made the end of the game a little more interesting! ::yes::

Our tree came down today. :sad2: As much as I wanted to leave it up and the fact that it hadn't dropped too many needles yet, it really was time for it to come down. Laura still has her little artificial one up, though.

Both of ours are artificial so that is why they can stay up as long as we are enjoying them. :goodvibes

Actually, it's just sad. ONLY the Steelers were any good this year... the Ravens just got lucky ;)... which is why I find it hilarious that 2 of the teams from the conference are in the championship game!

Well, luck can only carry them so far. But it definitely has something to do with the game. It could prove to be an interesting Sunday next week.

Although holy crap, did you hear that stat? SD scored 12 points in about a minute and a half in a previous game this season. That's impressive!

Well, luck can only carry them so far. But it definitely has something to do with the game. It could prove to be an interesting Sunday next week.

Oh it will definitely be interesting. I said earlier I'd be nervous for that game, because - as much as it's any team's game on "any given Sunday" - it's ALWAYS up for grabs in conference rivalries! The Ravens have a score to settle too, after the drama with the TD call last matchup! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter