DCL Transfer Paperwork query

Stitchie13

Mouseketeer
Hi

I booked transfers from the airport to the port for my next cruise, I have my luggage tags but there wasn't any paperwork in the documents about transfers and I definitely booked them and they show on my online reservation. Should I get any paperwork? If no how do Disney know I have paid for the transfers?

The CM at the check-in counter has access to your cruise reservation on his computer, including the fact that you added transfers. He will also check your IDs with the information concerning guests on the reservation.

The transfers don't have their own paperwork. Don't worry- it's in the system.

I'm preparing for cruise and having same question. This will be the first time we've used DCL transfers. We won't have the book and luggage tags because they'll go to our US address and we're currently living in Belize. Will having our confirmation number at the airport for transfer check-in suffice?

I'm preparing for cruise and having same question. This will be the first time we've used DCL transfers. We won't have the book and luggage tags because they'll go to our US address and we're currently living in Belize. Will having our confirmation number at the airport for transfer check-in suffice?
Yes. They can lookup you reservation on their computer. It will then indicate that you purchased the transfers. They systematically check you reservation in the system since they need to match the names on it to your IDs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter