• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC under our Christmas Tree

Ludwig Von Drake

Mouseketeer
Santa and Mrs. Claus are planning to give our two very good girls gift certificates to Discovery Cove for Christmas. Was thinking of going with a DC theme, and include other related gifts for them to open that morning(maybe leading up to gift certs). Was thinking of snorkle and masks to practice with at our local Y pool, underwater cameras (thanks prymsu!), video on Dolphins from Seaworld on-line store. Picked up stuffed dolphins beanie type toys at Kohls a few weeks back. Would like some more ideas! Would love to get a copy of someones video made at Discovery cove showing their dolphin encounter! I'm willing to cover the costs. Anyone willing to help here?

My girls are 10 and 12 years old. Books, computer software-info on dolphins, fish, birds we will see there. Any suggestions? Any other accessories they might use while there?

Saw Sponge Bob game software at Costcos, may be fun and stay with the theme. Love to here your ideas and suggestions! TIA!

What you have is just fine... I don't have videos just pictures.

You will do great with what you have.

What a GREAT idea! I was thinking dolphin earrings or necklaces, sunscreen, leis (sp?). A fun book I think even for your daughter's ages is The Great Undersea Search published by Usborn. Each dbl page has an animal picture in the middle with dozens of different animals. along the borders they list the animals and give a brief "fact" about them. My dh and I enjoy the book too! I'll post if I think of anything else. You're very creative!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter