DC questions

Proudmilitarywife

Earning My Ears
Ok my son and husband want to go to DC in aug . We are already doing disney and maybe Bush gardens but they still want to do this as well. But here is my question i know my son at age 4 can not do the dolphin swim witch is fine . But he can go in all the other parts of the water right ?

My next question is I will have a 4 month old daughter at the time of our trip . I am not a HUGE water person but want to be able to atleast enjoy it sence well I would have to pay the 130 bucks to get in . Will I be able to put her in a sling on me and go in the water with her ? or will she not even be aloud in the park ? I see nothing on DC website about babies so i am very concerned . thanks for any help.

When I went to DC in August 2001.. there were small infants.

Do you even have to pay for the infant? I was just wondering that myself...

I would assume you wouldn't.. since they aren't eating, or really swimming.

I saw some small infants being held and more mobile ones playing on the beach. As for the sling and water.. not sure about that one.. you can always email customer service and find out.

You can definetely go in the bird area with the baby.. I saw a few there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter