Dazzling December 2023 Exercise Thread

I have 10 minutes to add for the night.

So, I checked out shop Disney's jewelry selection and hit sort by price, High to Low.
View attachment 816409
For only $14,000, you can have this Disney engagement ring! (For an additional $900, you can have the wedding band too). I suppose it's Tangled inspired? I actually quite like opals, but I'm not sure about the polka-dot vibe. Would you ever get a Disney engagement/wedding ring?
I think I would like it better if it wasn't yellow gold, but then it wouldn't be Tangled-esque.

I don't mind the "Disney-ness" of the ring, but I could never walk around wearing something so expensive!

The Advent calendar, on the other hand - yes, please!!

Here are my minutes since my last post:
(mostly just quick walks on the treadmill to preserve the routine during a busy week)

Wed-12/6 - 20
Thu-12/7 (skip)
Fri-12/8 - 15
Sat-12/9 - 15
Sun-12/10 (skip)
Mon-12/11 - 15
-----------------------
total new minutes = 65
new score = 130/500

I have 70 minutes to add since my last update. Unsurprisingly, I've fallen a little behind. I've been working on an art project all week and eating holiday goodies, so not feeling very motivated to do much in the way of exercising. But others have been stepping up!
PollyannaMom and ShannyMcB are Overwhelming Orange, and sophy1996 is Pearlescent Purple!
1702793527615.png
Do you guys wear Minnie Ears in the parks? I have before, but I would always forget them in the storage net things on the roller coasters. Back in the day, they would release full lines of products based around a color. In January of 2019, the last time I was in WDW, it was all about Potion Purple. The ears were cute. The image above is not from that line, but these ears are currently available on shopDisney. Did you know they're up to $40 now?

I have 70 minutes to add since my last update. Unsurprisingly, I've fallen a little behind. I've been working on an art project all week and eating holiday goodies, so not feeling very motivated to do much in the way of exercising. But others have been stepping up!
PollyannaMom and ShannyMcB are Overwhelming Orange, and sophy1996 is Pearlescent Purple!
View attachment 818205
Do you guys wear Minnie Ears in the parks? I have before, but I would always forget them in the storage net things on the roller coasters. Back in the day, they would release full lines of products based around a color. In January of 2019, the last time I was in WDW, it was all about Potion Purple. The ears were cute. The image above is not from that line, but these ears are currently available on shopDisney. Did you know they're up to $40 now?
I always wear ears in the parks. I've found they somewhat contain my unruly hair. Ears and sunglasses are my secrets to not looking too terrible in photos. So, ears for the hair and the sunglasses because I seem to always close my eyes at the worst moment for photos. 😂

Do you guys wear Minnie Ears in the parks?
Yes!! - I'm a big fan of headbands anyway, so those are comfortable for me in the parks, and (like Twilight Sparkle said) take care of taming my hair. I love finding the perfect ones! This is the most recent picture of my "ears wall" that I happen to have on the computer:
EarsWall1119.JPG

(...but I think it might be missing a pair.) Some were bought at WDW, some on Etsy, and my Great Wolf Lodge ones are in there too.

I've skipped some days due to holiday time crunches, but I do have a few minutes to add, and it looks like I'm less than a half hour behind pace* - so there's hope. :rotfl:

Tues, 12/12 (skip)
Wed-12/13 - 25
Thu-12/14 (skip)
Fri-12/15 - 15
Sat-12/16 - 70
Sun-12/17 - 10
---------------------
250/500

*The 16th helped me catch up a little - we walked in the Boston Tea Party Anniversary stuff in Boston 🫖 (plus to and from MBTA stations.) It was really fun!

I forgot how busy life is with two littles in the house. We're all trading an upper respiratory thing so posting was down on my list. I should have counted trips up and down the stairs to whoever was sick! But I can add 200 minutes since my last entry.
RE: some your pictures - that ring is not magical - way too much going on! Hell yeah to the Swarovski - but maybe wait for an after Christmas sale? I'm not an ears person - they don't fit my head well, I wear glasses so that's a lot behind my ears. But I did buy the Maleficent set on our last trip. And kept knocking them off as I got on rides - just not for me, I guess.

245/400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter