Daytona Beach...where did you stay?

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
SIL now wants to go to Daytona Beach the first day into FL ( we don't check into CBR until Sunday so we do have a day to spare). I haven't been to Daytona since I was a teenager (oh, what memories of Daytona I have). I guess Daytona has probably changed alot and I need to know what are "half decent" & good priced hotels on the beach. My guess is "The Aladdin Inn" is no longer there...but as I think back, it wasn't that great 20+ years ago.
Help!

We stayed at the Daytona Beach Hilton last July & loved it. We paid $99/night & it included breakfast for 4 of us :) ...it was a great deal. We're planning to go to Daytona for a night before we hit WDW again this year but haven't checked out the rates yet. We'll definitely be staying there though...nice & clean :).

We went to Daytona Beach one night before our CBR in 2001! That was my favourite trip!

We stayed at the Howard Johnson's Oceanfront for $59 US. The hotel was a little older looking but the staff and the view were awesome! Our room faced the ocean. We had a balcony and a full kitchen. The pool, whirlpool and kiddy pool were in the front of the building. There was an outdoor mall across the street with a great Dollar Store and a Publix. We did our grocery shopping there before heading to WDW. I would stay there again. It was a great deal. S

I almost wish I could go over to the beach for a day, I haven't seen the ocean in a couple of years and that was just a quick stop in Daytona on the drive home from WDW. I think we'll have to plan a visit back to Myrtle Beach sometime.......

We stayed at the coral beach motel in ormond beach. It was around 59.00 with a AAA rate. Nice and clean, not too big, down the back stairs to the beach. We always stop there for one night on our trip home from wdw.

Deb.

Palm Plaza - have stayed there a few times - all oceanfront and very clean. They have a web site that lists the prices and they used to have free breakfast - cereal, coffee, juice, doughnuts.

I'm so glad you all love visiting Daytona. Can you imagine, I deliver mail in this area....I've had many routes where I was looking at the ocean all day. Happy to know you all appreciate what a nice place this is;)

I love Daytona Beach...sitting on the beach with the breeze blowing & listening to the waves...ahhhh...that's the life :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter