Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Abby isn't coming back from the dead again is she?
I keep asking that, lol.

I feel like there should have been a whole lot more shock today instead of just oh, okay. Arianne Zucker is a master at “broken hearted mom” and I feel should played to that. That EJ didn’t go scorched earth immediately should’ve clued the other two in that something was up. Eric is the only one I felt was true to character. Those DNA results are still in the safe. I still believe Sloan mixed them up, they have EJ’s writing on them and they never looked at them before the accident. And then there’s Holly, I know she’s Eric’s kid.

Oh the secret came out…..I’m sitting at the airport heading home from an Alaska cruise. Been gone a week and a half .

Do I have to go back a week.

I ff though the Clyde stuff but did see when he said Abby is alive. Sure put him back in jail. He did all his stuff from there. What a joke.

Really wanted Sloan to tell the rest of it. Laughed when Kristen called Sloan a monster or something but she stole Theresa baby out of her womb. Nicole stole a baby, EJ stole Sydney.

So glad Kon man is shot and hopefully dead dead. Now expose Theresa. Is John the pawn again at the end? I’m sure that won’t lead to anything.

I guess we will find out Xander is Victor’s once his mother shows up for the wedding. Not sure why they brought Bonnie back on for this.

I know a new Gabi is coming too so we have to put up with that. Leo can leave now too. I’m sure he finds out the baby is Eric’s first…just guessing .

I ff though the Clyde stuff but did see when he said Abby is alive. Sure put him back in jail. He did all his stuff from there. What a joke.

Really wanted Sloan to tell the rest of it. Laughed when Kristen called Sloan a monster or something but she stole Theresa baby out of her womb. Nicole stole a baby, EJ stole Sydney.

So glad Kon man is shot and hopefully dead dead. Now expose Theresa. Is John the pawn again at the end? I’m sure that won’t lead to anything.

I guess we will find out Xander is Victor’s once his mother shows up for the wedding. Not sure why they brought Bonnie back on for this.

I know a new Gabi is coming too so we have to put up with that. Leo can leave now too. I’m sure he finds out the baby is Eric’s first…just guessing .
I love Leo, he is the only character I truly like, he cracks me up!
The baby story and the Xander paternity need to end now!

Thank goodness, Eli's facial hair is back!
Did you see Abes tremors in his hand when holding his cell phone? I hope he's ok.

Thank goodness, Eli's facial hair is back!
Did you see Abes tremors in his hand when holding his cell phone? I hope he's ok.
My first thought when I saw him. That was a pretty lame Juneteenth celebration. I’m sad Johnny and Chanel are leaving. I feel they could have done a lot with that storyline.

I’ve noticed James Reynolds hand tremors for awhile now. I just attributed it to age. He’s 77. Anyone notice Drake Hogestyn’s hearing aids? I did not recognize Jack at first with the gray hair. All these guys are starting to get up there in age.

My first thought when I saw him. That was a pretty lame Juneteenth celebration. I’m sad Johnny and Chanel are leaving. I feel they could have done a lot with that storyline.

I’ve noticed James Reynolds hand tremors for awhile now. I just attributed it to age. He’s 77. Anyone notice Drake Hogestyn’s hearing aids? I did not recognize Jack at first with the gray hair. All these guys are starting to get up there in age.
I believe Johnny and Chanel will be back , he is going on parental leave.

Abe has been shaking for awhile not sure if I read he had some kind of condition.

I’m surprised Jack is back but I guess they are doing an Abby story again. Jenifer should be back too. He didn’t even say anything about the new living room…lol They really need to lock that front door people just walk in all the time. Chad and Julie sure went and got back fast too.

New Gabi coming I wish they would have just got rid of Stephan. They all wanted to be CEO and all of a sudden Kristen is. This is getting so dumb.

Tate is way too old , don’t care for this teen group. Sad prom…did Brady and Theresa even make it in there.

Abe has been shaking for awhile not sure if I read he had some kind of condition.

I’m surprised Jack is back but I guess they are doing an Abby story again. Jenifer should be back too. He didn’t even say anything about the new living room…lol They really need to lock that front door people just walk in all the time. Chad and Julie sure went and got back fast too.

New Gabi coming I wish they would have just got rid of Stephan. They all wanted to be CEO and all of a sudden Kristen is. This is getting so dumb.

Tate is way too old , don’t care for this teen group. Sad prom…did Brady and Theresa even make it in there.
Ha 100% on all of this.
I think the grey looked really good on Jack.
But yeah I was wondering how the heck Chad and Julie were suddenly home.
Don’t want any Gabi new or old.
And Tate has bugged me for being too old since he showed up. Old Tate was a much more realistic age
So tired of Theresa on that story line, well all of her story lines.

Ha 100% on all of this.
I think the grey looked really good on Jack.
But yeah I was wondering how the heck Chad and Julie were suddenly home.
Don’t want any Gabi new or old.
And Tate has bugged me for being too old since he showed up. Old Tate was a much more realistic age
So tired of Theresa on that story line, well all of her story lines.
Oh glad to hear they’ll be back! I hate when Days establishes families and then dismantles them.

I also think the gray looks good on Jack. Very distinguished. Missy Reaves Jennifer or other chick Jennifer?

Yeah, that teleportation thing again, lol.

Also thought it was weird that EJ went to go see Paulina and they acted like that didn’t happen then had the discussion at the family gathering.

I’ve kind of wondered if maybe the actress who plays Holly is of age and the original Tate wasn’t and that’s why the older Tate? I’ve googled but I can’t find her age. But yeah, not invested in these teens at all.

I think the Theresa storyline would work better with the original actress. She just had that diabolical bent that this one doesn’t have. I guess Hallmark pays better than Days.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, this story with Chanel just makes me mad. Why go through all that, only to do this? They could have done so much with this story and instead it's just cruel now.

When did Will, Sonny & Ally move back to Arizona? Weren't they in New Zeeland?
That’s the first we heard I think.

I’m confused Leo sat at the hospital all night ? Chanel and Johnny went to say good bye but it was the morning when they went to the hospital?

I thought Dr Green was the baby doctor. Said he had to get a specialty doctor in to find out why. She wasn’t that far along…it happens. Shouldn’t she be bleeding ? But of course that sent the story plot.

Everyone wanted Brady to stay away from Theresa and Kristen, leave Tate alone…lol

Why the heck did they bring Jack back just to leave the next day.

Why oh why am I still watching…lol

I think the new Gabi shocked me! The other Gabi had such nice hair and was pretty. This one looked rough. Maybe because she is in jail…lol Maybe it’s the high forehead?

Speaking of looks , I’m trying to figure out what it is about Brady…maybe Botox. Face lift? Something with his eyes they are really squinty and watery like in so scenes.

Why I’m on looks today…who dressed E.J today. The tie was too much as was that suit coat.

Sarah needed to shut down Bonnie right away instead let her go on and on. Dumb of Theresa to put the invite in the garbage . Of course it’s a plot point. Hope this ends Theresa plot. Why Brady only brought up Theresa and the case now to Alex if he thought that.

Nicole and Xander conversation was weird, rewrite on Xander’s history. Did we know Victor put him thru school etc. i just remember Victor making him the gardener.

I think the new Gabi shocked me! The other Gabi had such nice hair and was pretty. This one looked rough. Maybe because she is in jail…lol Maybe it’s the high forehead?

Speaking of looks , I’m trying to figure out what it is about Brady…maybe Botox. Face lift? Something with his eyes they are really squinty and watery like in so scenes.

Why I’m on looks today…who dressed E.J today. The tie was too much as was that suit coat.

Sarah needed to shut down Bonnie right away instead let her go on and on. Dumb of Theresa to put the invite in the garbage . Of course it’s a plot point. Hope this ends Theresa plot. Why Brady only brought up Theresa and the case now to Alex if he thought that.

Nicole and Xander conversation was weird, rewrite on Xander’s history. Did we know Victor put him thru school etc. i just remember Victor making him the gardener.
I was shocked by new Gabi too, I sit here alone, and said out loud "that is new Gabi?!!" LOL

Soooooooo sick of Theresa. Never liked her, not ever. Can't even watch the old one on Hallmark. I liked Gwen, but not her as Theresa.

Reactions: NAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest