Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Now they are going to take Sarah‘s baby. What do the writers have against babies. I really don’t like Gwen playing Theresa. I don’t even know this Maggie is.

I thought Nicole did a good job , still surprised they didn’t want to see him. This is just a dumb story line. We all know that baby is going to get sick , they will find out E.J isn’t the father. cant remember if Sloane changed the right envelope . They made a big deal of him putting it in the safe.

Out of the blue Holly is going smoke up in the mansion, as if someone could smell that stuff. Writers…..what are they thinking.

Now they are going to take Sarah‘s baby. What do the writers have against babies. I really don’t like Gwen playing Theresa. I don’t even know this Maggie is.

I thought Nicole did a good job , still surprised they didn’t want to see him. This is just a dumb story line. We all know that baby is going to get sick , they will find out E.J isn’t the father. cant remember if Sloane changed the right envelope . They made a big deal of him putting it in the safe.

Out of the blue Holly is going smoke up in the mansion, as if someone could smell that stuff. Writers…..what are they thinking.
They are not thinking.
Enough with baby torture. And yes, of course they would want to see their deceased baby. Soooo stupid.
What are they going to achieve by stealing Sarahs baby? I was working so may have missed the grand plan.
I liked Gwen, but not Theresa. Never liked the other one either though.

I’m sorry but what mom/grandma would not body tackle someone taking off with ANY baby let alone a baby that you love?

Reactions: NAB
Well Sarah and Xander didn’t do much either . Did they even call the police, their useless but still.

This is a newborn and Theresa is talking like the baby is enjoying something.

We know Sloane isn’t going to say anything to Eric tomorrow . Round and round we go. This is such a dumb storyline makes no sense from the beginning with Melina. Babies don’t laugh or coo at this stage either.

After E.j was talking to Chad I was sure he was going to want to see and hold the baby. Can’t figure out why Nicole has asked and it’s the next day.

Ava I really don’t care, as a mob boss she wasn’t this dumb. I really don’t care about these 2. Maybe I missed it but what did they do with the dead guy. Second death in that apartment time to move…lol

Stop with the rape stories and baby switching geez.

This baby switch is just ridiculous.

They get the baby and Sloane just says I have to stay home you go ahead and introduce the baby to your family. Eric doesn’t see anything wrong with that. No that baby doesn’t know Eric is the dad , he wasn’t around Nicole that much . I knew Nicole was going to see them.

I have a feeling she is going to kidnap her own baby. She is going to crack. What is with oh it’s ok the baby was cremated. They weren’teven talking about a funeral for the baby.

I don’t like we are just getting Harris as the only cop around now. Plus I hate how they just keep everyone hand cuffed to a chair until you get back .

Don’t care about Ava or Chad and Stephanie for that matter.

We’ll have to catch when I get home , hopefully the stories move along. If not that is what the ff button is for.

Not a Nicole fan, but I think she is crying her way to an Emmy this year.

Holly, yuck. She is so annoying! And sorry but she looked like a hooker today in that fuzzy thing.

I'm glad Chad was busted for firing Everett, and that Xander didn't get taken down with him.

Please please please end this baby storyline!

What is going to be the big reveal, with the fact that Jada was married to Everett? He is an investigative reporter, he doesn't knows she lives there? Am I correct in my assumption that the photos on her phone, are showing she was married to him?

Not a Nicole fan, but I think she is crying her way to an Emmy this year.

Holly, yuck. She is so annoying! And sorry but she looked like a hooker today in that fuzzy thing.

I'm glad Chad was busted for firing Everett, and that Xander didn't get taken down with him.

Please please please end this baby storyline!

What is going to be the big reveal, with the fact that Jada was married to Everett? He is an investigative reporter, he doesn't knows she lives there? Am I correct in my assumption that the photos on her phone, are showing she was married to him?
Yes. I hear it is going to be a bumpy road coming because the writers strike they had people come in that really don’t know the characters

We are going in circles.

I was surprised Nicole gave the baby back…lol will with the help of E.J

Getting really tired of Sloane almost telling Eric. Let there be a Christmas miracle and Sloane gets caught.

Chad decided to let Stephanie go no? Why does Stephanie want to keep this a secret from who? I was thinking baby coming but Harris said they didn’t do anything Was that a lie. Too much pent on these people today.

Guess Paulina is going to be sick with what I wonder , no I don’t. All I can think when I see her now skinny is wondering if she is on ozempic.

Almost forgot the theeesome with Alex ,Chanel and Allie. Wondered why these two were even talking…lol

I was surprised Nicole gave the baby back…lol will with the help of E.J

Getting really tired of Sloane almost telling Eric. Let there be a Christmas miracle and Sloane gets caught.

Chad decided to let Stephanie go no? Why does Stephanie want to keep this a secret from who? I was thinking baby coming but Harris said they didn’t do anything Was that a lie. Too much pent on these people today.

Guess Paulina is going to be sick with what I wonder , no I don’t. All I can think when I see her now skinny is wondering if she is on ozempic.

Almost forgot the theeesome with Alex ,Chanel and Allie. Wondered why these two were even talking…lol
please please please for your Christmas miracle!!! So over it.

I don't think Harris lied, he seems pretty up and up to me these days.

Alex and Chanel were kinda cute today, it's nice when people can just be friends, and really Chanel (and him too) has no friends.

Did I miss something? Wasn’t Theresa spending Christmas eve with Alex?

What weird mix at the Horton tree. Thought it was funny when Maggie was explaining the ornament's, some being in the cellar.

Wonder if Doug was thinking this could be his last Christmas like this, he was very emotional. Also thought Xander and Sarah would leave together.

I‘m guessing Paulina will have cancer…

No way they would leave Holly alone for her birthday, heck even Eric should have acknowledged it. So Holly and Jonny have lots of family but are alone at Christmas weird.

Are they bringing back the Pawn story? Why bring all that up now?

Merry Christmas , Happy Holiday! to all the Days fans that are still hanging in there. 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

how in the heck did Xander let Sarah go home??? She invited him, and then he gets Christmas morning to himself? Oh come on. They best remedy that next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter