Day 2...Truth smacked me in the face!

Pooh Girl 71

<font color=red>Good looking, half naked men and c
Day 2 of Atkins is going pretty well. I'm not hungry, I don't feel yucky.

But, I eat when I am bored. I didn't work today cause I have some finishing touches to put on class papers. I didn't eat b/c I wasn't actually hungry but I sure wanted to. How silly is this? It's a good thing I am usually running around like a chicken with it's head cut off :rolleyes:

Hey Pooh Girl...I am glad day 2 is going well!! Keep it up, before long you will be done with Induction!! :):)

Way to go! :)

Good luck! I hear you! I didn't realize how much I ate out of boredom until I started journaling my food. You can do it!!! :)

Keep busy and drink lots of water. That happens to me too, and I just try to busy myself with something else. You are lucky that you feel great....consider that a very good sign!!! Keep it going...Good luck!

I think its great you can recognize your eating habits and whether its boredom or true hunger! Just knowing the difference is a big step! Keep up the great work!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter