Dax's Journal

Thanks Doe and Desiree, you guys are really great DIS friends and I am so glad to have met you both!

Well first night of accounting was well...there. We are already 3 chapters behind. My teacher is the former head of the business department who just happens to look just like Santa Claus! Beard and all.

I did happen to lose another pound so I hope it is not long before we'll do another Clippie dance! :dancer:

Well gotta run!

Dax

Hey Dax!

That clippie is looking good! Great job getting back OP!!! Woohoo!

Dax is BACK!!!

My DH has a question for you, so I'm sending you a PM.

Have a great weekend!! :cool1:

Had to work today...I have weekend and after hours duty this week from this past Friday until next Friday...oh well! Day went smoothly, noone clipped any telephone poles or such in the middle of the night! :banana:

Got my water in and stayed on track with my carbs today. Had a porterhouse for dinner. This Atkins really is too easy. I am sure that there is some kind of disease or health condition that I will acquire for the ease of the diet! Oh well, its great for now! :cool1:

PS I lost yet another pound, only 3 more to go for my next clippie!

Gotta run, see you guys later!

Dax

Hey guys,

Want to request a prayer from those of you who do. My next door neighbor, a gentleman about 78 years old, has been diagnosed with lung cancer. If you will take a minute and remember him in prayer. He has been so wonderful to us especially our little boy, Mr. George has been almost a third grandfather to our son.

Thanks so much!

Dax

Dax,

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the Dave Ramsey recommendation! I started reading his Total Money Makeover book. It's very good! Thanks, Dax!

Just stopping bye to say hi guys! I hit a wall the last couple of weeks, but I am back on track and am only 2 lbs from another clippie!

Dax

Only 2 lbs. from a new clippie, huh? That is great Dax! We'll be looking for it in your signature soon! :cool1:

Have a great weekend!

Hey folks,

Well, the old diet has not been going that well. I've taken a few weeks to kinda halfway old Mr. Atkins and for those of you who do that, you know that you do not go down. I don't feel all that bad though, I was 274 so only up 2 lbs. I am going to be going to Louisville, KY this week and Pigeon Forge, TN for 3 days next week so I think I will mix in lots of steak, eggs and bacon! I'll let everyone know the results!

Later,

Dax

Hiya Dax!

Glad it was ony a 2 lb increase! You'll be back in business in no time! Have fun at Louisville and Pigeon Forge!

PS. Basketball sure is getting exciting now!

Hey Dax!

Thanks for stopping by my journal! To answer your question: Yep! We're still doing Dave Ramsey's Money Makeover. We are on our way to saving our rainy day fund and have managed to put a small amount of money down for debt reduction. We recently listed a piece of land that we own, so we are praying that God would bring us a buyer and that the transaction would be quick, smooth, and problem free. The sale of that property would help us out immensely! DH is also working 2 full time jobs temporarily to help jumpstart the process as well. Thanks again for for the Dave Ramsey recommendation!

2 pounds up isn't that bad. I know that once you get back on Atkins full time, the weight will just drop right off!

Have a great weekend!

Hey guys,

Just when I was singing the blues, I lost 3 pounds yesterday and am down to 271! One more pound for the new clippie! It really motivated me to get out and walk today for an hour.

I'll let everyone know when the new clippie dance can begin!

Dax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter