$355.50 (weekdays) / $370.50 (weekends) 'Stay More Save More' Rate
Kid's Suite

PBH
July 12-17
$304 plus tax/per night
rack rate
Platinum upgrade to Portofino Suite
*waiting for rate to change*

(October 2010 not yet available to book)

Could someone give me a link to the on line reservations site? TIA - looking to book for next summer - it's been a while since we've been to USF.

Duh!!:rolleyes: Thanks, damo! For some reason I thought it was on a Universal site.

You can get there that way as well but I always use the direct way since I know for sure I will get my Youfirst credit that way.

RPR
July 31- Aug 3

Sat Jul 31, 2010 $269.00
Sun Aug 01, 2010 $249.00
Mon Aug 02, 2010 $249.00

Woot!! Subscribing coz we are going in 2010, just dont know exactly when lol

Aug 8-9 PBH $194/FLO Resident Villa suite with Platinum Upgrade.

Aug 22-24 HRH $189/ APH Rate King suite with Platinum upgrade

loews youfirst is not honored at hrh.

are you using the all access card?

Leeann32
I need to change my dates to Aug 15-21, 2010
Rate $319.00
Club level
RPR
Waiting for super saver rates

I posted before, but didn't give rates (whoops)

We are paying 219/night for the 2/10 & 2/11 and $299/night for 2/13. I just called today to ask about AAA discount and was told that none were available for my days, but to call back again as my travel dates got closer to see if anything became available.

Does anyone know what the Super Saver discount is? Looking back on the 2009 rates I saw some great rates posted for last June. We are looking for a low rate for June 2010.

Does anyone know what the Super Saver discount is? Looking back on the 2009 rates I saw some great rates posted for last June. We are looking for a low rate for June 2010.

This past year it was stay 5 nights for the price of 3, 7 nights for the price of 4. There was also a discount for as little as 3 nights. Not sure exactly what the deal was with that one but it was quite good.

Who knows what it will be for next year though!

Just booked this morning! We only need one night, and it's peak season. I've definitely been spoiled in the past by the marvelous rates that we always get in September for longer stays!

Royal Pacific Resort
March 5, 2010
King - Standard view for 2 adults
$294 base ($330.75 with tax)
"Seasonal" rate

I'm going to keep calling back to check the AAA discount rate, to see if it's worth my while to join AAA.

MScott1851, We got about the same rate. Pool view 2 Queen beds $323.- base price. That's for 3/29-4/2 2010 I haven't put a deposit down yet. As far as AAA we have had it for over 10 years and I have rarely ever seen a discount from them I could not have gotten anywhere else. AAA is great for maps,info books and 1 night hotel stays on the run but a disappointment on better rates to places like Universal or Disney,water parks ,other theme parks etc....

A reminder, if you don't have an AP for Universal, AAA card will get you a discount on shopping and dining. ;)

Just made our reservations! :cool1::cool1:

Hard Rock Hotel
April 15-April 22
Standard Room 2 Queen Beds
$201.75 weekday nights
$216.75 weekend nights

Never stayed on site before and we are very excited!!! Hopefully we will find a discount before we go, something to off-set the cost of parking would be nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter