dashboard question

heyhowdyhey

Mouseketeer
So i usually check my email and dashboard about 5 times a day ahaha! i interviewed on march 16 and i got an email back on march 29 saying i was pending. But i just checked today and the top on the status bar says 10-march-2012 no longer in consideration. But i never got an email. i dont know if i got denied or a glitch.. haha! but ya if anybody has any idea that would be awesome i really dont like the dashboard thing i liked it on the old way to apply but owell.

Some people heard from their dashboard before their email, others heard from their email before their dashboard. If you really want to check, you can call them and ask. Otherwise, just wait for an email to confirm or deny your suspicions.

Is march tenth the day you applied? I think Ive read that the NLIC is linked with the actual application date. I hope it's just a glitch. Good luck

The dashboard is always linked to the day you applied, so that's not really relevant.

I would just wait for an email or give them a call tomorrow.

The dashboard is always linked to the day you applied, so that's not really relevant.

I would just wait for an email or give them a call tomorrow.

oh good to know. I had thought it was but in reading other threads it seems that is a common question. thank you for so kindly pointing it out.

oh good to know. I had thought it was but in reading other threads it seems that is a common question. thank you for so kindly pointing it out.

I'd wondered about that before, too. When I first applied for the CP/PIs, I thought the date would change when your dashboard changed, like marking the date Disney would update it. After seeing job apps on my dashboard go everywhere from Submission to NLIC, In Progress to Interview Stage, Post-Offer to Arrival Communications, I noticed the date never changed; it's always stayed the date I first applied.

So i called this morning. And the lady on the phone wasn't helpful at all! All she said was that I'm still on there and that I should get an email soon! I don't know what that means but I guess time will tell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter