Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2024

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
DWTS is starting a new season. It will air live, simultaneously on ABC and Disney +. It will air the next day on Hulu.

The premiere date is Tuesday, September 17.

The Stars:
Danny Amendola
- 2x Superbowl champion: New England Patriots.
Jenn Tran - The latest Bachelorette.
Dwight Howard - NBA basketball player: LA Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers, Orlando Magic.
Anna Delvey - Convicted con woman dubbed the "fake German heiress" who swindled New York’s social elite.
Joey Graziadei -The latest Bachelor.
Chandler Kinney - Actress, Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin, Zombies 2 & 3, Disney actress.
Ilona Maher - Olympic bronze medalist for rugby.
Brooks Nader - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model.
Stephen Nedoroscik - Olympic bronze medalist for gymnastics.
Phaedra Parks - Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Eric Roberts - Actor, Julia Roberts brother & Emma Roberts father.
Tori Spelling - Actress Beverly Hills 90210, producer Aaron Spelling's daughter.
Reginald VelJohnson - Actor, Family Matters, Die Hard 1 & 2.

The Stars with their Pro Dance Partners:
Jenn Tran
& Sasha
Dwight Howard & Daniella
Danny Amendola & Witney
Joey Graziadei & Jenna
Chandler Kinney & Brandon
Ilona Maher & Alan
Brooks Nader & Gleb
Stephen Nedoroscik & Rylee
Phaedra Parks & Val
Eric Roberts & Britt
Reginald VelJohnson & Emma
Anna Delvey & Erza
Tori Spelling & Pasha

Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough are the co-hosts.

Thank you, Mandy200587! Our resident DWTS DIS detective, who is always keeping her eyes peeled for all the DWTS details. :magnify: :cheer2:

To VOTE online:
https://dwtsvote.abc.com/

To VOTE via SMS/Text: Text the keyword, (the star's first name) for your favorite couple(s) to 21523.
Text DANNY to 21523 to vote for Danny Amendola
Text JENN to 21523 to vote for Jenn Tran
Text JOEY to 21523 to vote for Joey Graziadei
Text DWIGHT to 21523 to vote for Dwight Howard
Text CHANDLER to 21523 to vote for Chandler Kinney
Text ILONA to 21523 to vote for Ilona Maher
Text BROOKS to 21523 to vote for Brooks Nader
Text STEPHEN to 21523 to vote for Stephen Nedoroscik
Text PHAEDRA to 21523 to vote for Phaedra Parks
Text ERIC to 21523 to vote for Eric Roberts
Text REGINALD to 21523 to vote for Reginald VelJohnson
Text ANNA to 21523 to vote for Anna Delvey
Text TORI to 21523 to vote for Tori Spelling

As usual, this first post will have the latest updates for quick reference later when they come in.

#DWTS #DWTS33

Last edited:
Some DWTS trivia as we wait for the announcement of the stars:

Julianne has written a novel. It's gotten only 3 stars out of 5 on Goodreads.com

https://www.amazon.com/Everything-We-Never-Knew-Novel-ebook/dp/B0CL9X43K6/

On the other hand:
Hannah Brown, former Bachelorette & DWTS winner wrote two books since being on both shows. Her first book, God Bless This Mess, a Christian/Spirituality themed memoir that doesn't claim to have all the answers, quickly became a New York Times Bestseller.

Her second book, a romance novel, Mistakes We Never Made, debuted on the New York Times Bestseller List at around #13 and is doing well.

I can’t wait for the new season! I wonder which pros will be returning? I follow a few of them on social media and I think it’s safe to assume: Val, Jenna, Britt, Brandon, Alan, Emma, Sasha, Gleb, Koko, Daniella and Pascha.

Peta mentioned she would love to return but wow she just had a baby. I can’t imagine being ready so soon.

Rumor has it that Alan and Emma are an item. That’s going to be uncomfortable for Sasha. I feel badly for him.

A lot of the dancers were at Koko’s wedding. She married another pro dancer named Kiki. 🤣 I wonder if her husband will join the show?

I can’t wait for the new season! I wonder which pros will be returning? I follow a few of them on social media and I think it’s safe to assume: Val, Jenna, Britt, Brandon, Alan, Emma, Sasha, Gleb, Koko, Daniella and Pascha.

I saw a new DWTS commercial last night and this morning promoting the season premiere. Julianne has a new, chin-length hairdo. Alfonzo & Julianne were dancing in the center and a bunch of dancers were behind them. Maybe they are some of the pros? I think I might have seen Britt. I can't find it yet on YouTube.

--->
I saw a new DWTS commercial last night and this morning promoting the season premiere. Julianne has a new, chin-length hairdo. Alfonzo & Julianne were dancing in the center and a bunch of dancers were behind them. Maybe they are some of the pros? I think I might have seen Britt. I can't find it yet on YouTube.
I think I read on one of their socials that they have already filmed that promo. They just can’t say in they are in or not.

Peta mentioned she would love to return but wow she just had a baby. I can’t imagine being ready so soon.

Rumor has it that Alan and Emma are an item. That’s going to be uncomfortable for Sasha. I feel badly for him.

A lot of the dancers were at Koko’s wedding. She married another pro dancer named Kiki. 🤣 I wonder if her husband will join the show?
I remember them both from So You Think You Can Dance! :)

I’m keeping eyes peeled, they have already announced cities for the tour which they haven’t done in the past.

first celeb will be announced next week...

i know we have some rumors of some olympians

First celeb announcement Thursday on Good Morning America is what I heard!
Also, that Joey from the Bachelor is going to be on the cast supposedly. I liked him a lot so I'm glad.

I can’t wait. I think Stephen is going to be great. My teen daughter is thrilled. (She’s my watching buddy and she has a little crush on this young man. 😂. So I think I know who she will be rooting for!). I am looking forward to future announcements of who else is dancing!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest