Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2024: Season Premiere TONITE!

I didn’t realize Chandler was a Disney actress. They usually win DWTS by default.

Except she's up against this season's Bachelorette

(Don't read if you haven't seen, yet want to watch the Bachelorette Last Episode!)

She just got dumped in the most horrible way last night.

Last edited:
So from what I understand and have read...Jenn literally signed the contract as soon as the finale ended on east coast

Agreed this year’s cast is kind of meh. Read they had to shortened the competitors list due to the elections. Maybe next year we’ll get an all stars season.

GRRR! ARTEM IS SCUM!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

I purposely waited to see what evidence there is, and/or what Nikki's side of it is, even though I have no reason to doubt her.

TMZ has come up with some stuff beyond their initial report of an arrest for domestic violence.

Fact: Artem called 911 around 8:30am saying someone there needs medical attention. A medical team was dispatched. They are alerted that a 4 year old child is there on scene.

Fact: (Not sure when,) Artem calls 911 BACK saying to cancel the medical team. It's no longer needed. He claims he and Nikki had a fight and she threw shoes at him. But, they don't need medical help.

TMZ has the Dispatcher call relaying that to the paramedics. While she is telling them to cancel going over, a disturbance is heard in the background at the house. She says she is trying to separate the parties involved. She relays that a 4 year old child is there.

The paramedics do not show up since they were canceled. However, a call like that automatically triggers the police. :thumbsup2 They show up about an hour later. And they see marks on Nikki. They immediately arrest Artem, which is an automatic felony arrest. :thumbsup2

TMZ was speculating on WHY Artem would cancel the paramedics. They surmise that, as often happens in these types of situations, that the abuser realizes it looks bad on him/her, so they cancel the request for medical treatment. >:(

TMZ goes digging, as they famously do, and find an interview from back in 2021, that Nikki did with another fellow DWTS alum who also danced with Artem, The Bachlorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe. In it, Kaitlyn awkwardly asks Nikki how it was working with Artem as Kaitlyn mentions she had a hard time working with him.

Nikki said at one point, the way he spoke to her, especially while rehearsing the jive was so nasty she called her then boyfriend John Cena, saying she wanted to quit the show. (The jive was her last dance. :rolleyes1) She also said Artem seemed like he was angry at her throughout. And indeed, later, as a couple, they were in therapy (back then in 2021) for his TONE while talking to her.

You know TMZ, they like to post the proof they have:

The 911 Dispatcher call canceling the paramedics:

https://www.tmz.com/watch/2024-08-30-083024-nikki-artem-dispatch-1890738-907/

Nikki's interview with Kaitlyn Bristowe:

https://www.tmz.com/2024/08/30/nikki-garcia-artem-chigvintsev-couples-therapy/

(If you use an Ad Blocker, turn it off to listen to the videos.)

Veering back to Artem & Nikki Bella for a second. TMZ reported that Nikki started looking for a divorce lawyer the next day. She also was emceeing the hotdog competition between Joey Chestnut and Takeru Kobayashi in Las Vegas. She wasn't wearing her wedding ring, which she used to always wear.

Shocked they have Anna in it! Just wow.
I had no idea who Anna Delvey is, but then I’m usually unfamiliar with many of the “stars”. However, after seeing the promos and reading about her, all I can say is, WTH is Disney/ABC thinking? Really sends a terrible message, IMO, to reward a criminal by casting/paying them to appear on a reality show. She’ll be dancing with an ankle monitor? Sorry, but it just turns me off to this whole show.

I had no idea who Anna Delvey is, but then I’m usually unfamiliar with many of the “stars”. However, after seeing the promos and reading about her, all I can say is, WTH is Disney/ABC thinking? Really sends a terrible message, IMO, to reward a criminal by casting/paying them to appear on a reality show. She’ll be dancing with an ankle monitor? Sorry, but it just turns me off to this whole show.
Maybe they will finally decide to deport her after her dancing antics.

I only know who she is because I'm a true crime girlie and saw an episode about her. (Maybe 20/20 or dateline)
It is a turn off, but I will still watch. I hope she goes home quickly. I hate it for her partner though. It's his first season and he is stuck with her.

The Stars:

Danny Amendola
- 2x Superbowl champion: New England Patriots
I always like football players!

Jenn Tran - The latest Bachelorette.
Whatever.

Dwight Howard - NBA basketball player: LA Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers, Orlando Magic
He's 6'10" tall. Tall basketball players just end up looking foolish.

Anna Delvey - Convicted con woman dubbed the "fake heiress," for defrauding major financial institutions, banks, hotels & friends.
Yuck. I hate the DWTS producers sometimes.

Joey Graziadei -The latest Bachelor.
Whatever.

Chandler Kinney - Actress, Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin, Zombies 2 & 3, Disney actress.
Disney actors do quite well as they are usually pretty balanced in talent.

Ilona Maher - Olympic bronze medalist for rugby.
No idea who she is, but I'm ready for another Olympic athlete.

Brooks Nader - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model.
Well, I expect lots of slutty sexy costumes for her.

Stephen Nedoroscik - Olympic bronze medalist for gymnastics.
I'm really looking forward to him!

Phaedra Parks - Real Housewives of Atlanta.
I loved her in "The Traitor". I'm looking forward to seeing her dance.

Eric Roberts - Actor, Julia Roberts brother & Emma Roberts father.
I'm not really familiar with him and I have no opinion.

Tori Spelling - Actress Beverly Hills 90210, producer Aaron Spelling's daughter.
Interesting! She could be quite good.

Reginald VelJohnson - Actor, Family Matters, Die Hard 1 & 2
Also not familiar with him.

Both lists: the stars and the stars with their partners, are now up in the first post for reference.

Predictions anyone?

My prediction is Chandler and Stephen will be in the finals and one of them will win.

I usually have to wait to see them all do their first dance. Last season, I think we weren't sure about a few people on the list. Then when they danced the first week, it looked like more of them could dance competitively than we thought. It was a good season.

This season, Daniella is paired up with a basketball player. She loves to get the big & tall guys to throw her up in the air and stuff.

Football players usually do well, but Witney is so short, the pairing may be too awkward.

I just saw a quick interview with Eric Roberts. He said he was asked to be on the show the first year. He really, really wanted to do it, but he was filming a movie in China and they wouldn't let him go a day early. He would have missed the first DWTS episode, (plus all the rehearsing beforehand, so he couldn't do it. He's wanted to do the show since. And this season they finally asked him again and he said YES! If he is that excited, maybe he has some moves?

Last edited:
So the rumor is Ezra moved up and Sasha was demoted to troupe. Do we think that’s true? If so, what one earth did Sasha do to deserve that?
Sasha found out hours before GMA he was going to be a pro
They really did him dirty this season.

Actually, they did right by Sasha after all. The producers may have already thought to pair him up with the Bachelorette, who usually sticks around on the show to the last 6 couples, even when she (or the Bachelor) don't do so well to be staying that long. Sometimes the judges just go blind to all the mistakes they make. :rolleyes1 Also, they do have loyal fans.

But, the producers had to wait till the last episode was over (which is filmed live,) to ask her in person, and thus also tell him after that he'd be a pro dancer.

Ezra who got promoted got that horrible Anna swindler. So, she may be gone in the first week or two. Meanwhile Sasha will stick around longer. :thumbsup2 Also, they didn't want to give the Bachelorette to a newbie. They paired her with someone who is really sweet and will teach her well.

I really hope they tried to give Sasha a heads up, as much as they could without saying much. For instance,"Sasha, hang in there we are trying really hard to get you a great star. But, we just don't know right now if she will do it. So, we'll put you in the troupe in case she doesn't do it, and you'll still get to dance on the show. Meanwhile, we are going to promote Ezra to pro dancer. We can't say why, but when you find out who his partner is, you'll understand why we didn't give her to you - as she might not last long. And hopefully you will get the partner we want for you."

....I'm kinda OVER this "two-for-one" bit.....first, you get a gig on Bachelor/Bachelorette, then you appear on Dancing....
I know-it's so true! How many years has this been going on? I'll bet Stephen will stay for a long time-even if he's not the best dancer, he'll surely get the Audience vote. And he's from Massachusetts, known for their fandom.

Looks like Chandler is definitely this season’s ringer with dancing experience. Just watched a reel on Brandon’s instagram. She’s got the moves.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest