D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

Oh and I filled mine out and hit "submit" but missed that apparently on the next page you had to hit confirm and you got an e-mail confirming you had made selections. So... I realized that a few weeks before the event and had absolutely none. LOL.
I did it right but still didn’t get anything, nothing, nada, zilch. No panels, no giveaways, no signings. It was just empty. It also took a long time to get my response, so I think they messed up and everything was just gone by the time they got to mine. I even submitted mine before any of my friends. If I hadn’t bought the preferred last time, I would have been very upset.

Crazy.... and more than that, it's now impossible to attend all three days even for just the convention center. They basically sold out Saturday in two days.

Unless you want to spend $999+ (and I think even the $999 seats are sold out?). It'll be hilarious if there are still floor seats left by the day of the convention. Guess I didn't need to panic about trying to get those on Day 1.
I think $1500+ is all that’s available in preferred today.

I'll be really curious how views of stage will be from back-row floor seats. My spouse is shy of 5 feet and it feels like there's always a 6' person sitting right. in. front of her.
Stage is always elevated. Even d23 was same. Flat floor and everyone standing. No real issues. Would expect same at honda

Since you have to be a Gold Member to buy the preferred seats, I wonder how many people were unable to get less expensive seats yesterday and have since resigned themselves to go even if it costs a lot--which entails buying a new Gold Membership on top of the ticket price! I mean, at least they're currently like $15 off? 😵

Since you have to be a Gold Member to buy the preferred seats, I wonder how many people were unable to get less expensive seats yesterday and have since resigned themselves to go even if it costs a lot--which entails buying a new Gold Membership on top of the ticket price! I mean, at least they're currently like $15 off? 😵
Let's be fair. If you can pay for 2k tickets then you can pay for the gold membership xD

Very good chance the whole expo will sell out today. Sunday ACC tickets are going back and forth between availability and sold out, which happened with Saturday yesterday before it sold out. Preferred is now down to the below.

Screen Shot 2024-03-28 at 1.20.42 PM.png

This is all that's left, lots of flashing of seats coming/going. but I'm guessing within 20-30 minutes expo will be fully sold out.
Lots of really angry spousal conversations going on right now.

"You are NOT spending $2000 for a seat in a Disney panel."
or...
"You are NOT stopping me from getting into the panels."

Either way, someone is sleeping on the couch.

Lots of really angry spousal conversations going on right now.

"You are NOT spending $2000 for a seat in a Disney panel."
or...
"You are NOT stopping me from getting into the panels."

Either way, someone is sleeping on the couch.
And the timer to check out counting down adding to the pressure, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter