D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

My 2417 one looks like the walking man is maybe 10% across? Maybe less? And it's been 20 minutes so extrapolating... 3+ hours, maybe? I'll survive if so...

Mine are reverse - the first two I opened are the 30k's, the last two were a few minutes before noon.

I've been suspicious that the start time may play a role - like if it checks the system every x seconds after you join the waiting line, and your spot depends on how close the x seconds are to the actual queue start time. (Meaning: you might not refresh until seconds after people have started being put in line.)
I didn't see that last time. I got preferred.

According to some Twitter users there's some kind of issue with the site/checkout process so I think it's all stalled right now.

Just did another from new computer: #42389
Good to know. I'm trying to get an idea of how many people are trying to buy. If I assume an average device log in of four per person? That means maybe 10K in line.

My fastest just moved out of the first box into the 2nd so there is progress. How many boxes are there total?

Lots of similar reports on Reddit that people are getting in and getting greyed out buttons and their 15 minutes is timing out and they lose their place. I guess getting the lowest number turned out to not work best if this is happening. I'm saving all my numbers just in case it's not being fixed. But yeah.... wonder if they'll push it all back.

While we're waiting, if I wanted to only go to one of the evening showcases there's an option to do that? s'ok if they're nosebleeds

Lots of similar reports on Reddit that people are getting in and getting greyed out buttons and their 15 minutes is timing out and they lose their place. I guess getting the lowest number turned out to not work best if this is happening. I'm saving all my numbers just in case it's not being fixed. But yeah.... wonder if they'll push it all back.
I don't know. They usually wait until it proves to be a complete poohniverse, like hour+, before they give up and push it off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter