D23 EXPO THREAD - See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I thought D23 was going to be crowded this year because of SDCC! I'm glad to hear there's still room for animation presentation.

Not sure about now, but we waited about an hour and a half starting at 10am. The line for the MOG pin store is currently about 4 hours the person working the line said.
OMG! 4HRS? and also... there's a separate line for the pins?!

Was in line for animation, section B and at 245 they announced that it had already started and half the section wasn't in yet. Make things worse, they said they were at almost at capacity. This is horrible ran..

Was in line for animation, section B and at 245 they announced that it had already started and half the section wasn't in yet. Make things worse, they said they were at almost at capacity. This is horrible ran..

I take it you weren't able to make it in? I'm so sorry :( sounds like that whole panel needed some serious line staffing help. I saw some lines that appeared to be overstaffed so allocation of resources seems to be the issue here

Animation was great. There was definitely less staff than Legends though. For Legends Sorcerers had to scan in but for Animation we didn't. I wonder if it is because Legends had a Sorcerers only give away item.

If anyone wants to follow along I'm live tweeting. My twitter is wilk_ellie it is just too hard to update fast here.

Heads up to all: hearing that hundreds-1000 people didn't make it into Animarion due to poor crowd control and received wristbands for Live Action or Parks tomorrow. Might want to factor this into your planned wait times for those panels

Heads up to all: hearing that hundreds-1000 people didn't make it into Animarion due to poor crowd control and received wristbands for Live Action or Parks tomorrow. Might want to factor this into your planned wait times for those panels

That is just going to make more upset because unless the said pick one or the other then how will they be able to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter