D-Day Invasion- "Strange"-ly Imminent!! TRIP REPORT IS UP!!

Welcome back Liesa and troops! So glad you had a wonderful time! Liesa, nice to know you are 5 hrs away instead of XXXXXX! Looking forward to your TR!:cool1:

Yeah, I'm post number 3000! :banana:

Talk to the hand Kathy, talk to the hand! You're just jealous! ;)

Post #3,000 is such an exciting occasion!! It really is possible to get to 250 pp. before I can launch the next crazy phase of this thing!

I'm just jealous I couldn't be on my own thread more the last few weeks!

Welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!

and LESS from me

:rotfl:

West Coast Invasion coming soon... ;)

WELCOME BACK!!!! :banana::banana::banana: Can't wait to see pictures and read your TR:)

Thanks, Jessica~ I did some recon for you, and have some pix you'll be interested in.

Welcome back Liesa and troops! So glad you had a wonderful time! Liesa, nice to know you are 5 hrs away instead of XXXXXX! Looking forward to your TR!:cool1:

Hey Tammie, too true! 5 hours is NOTHING!! West Coasters Unite!

West Coast Invasion.........

Uh...

Southwest STOPS doing Jackson MS to Portland flights on 1/7/2011.....

Just sayin'...:rolleyes1

The trip of a lifetime- or maybe even two!!! IT was fabulous in EVERY way possible, and I have so much to tell. But first things first. This morning I have to take my son into school and figure that all out. Life has hit me like a freight train- starting with the plane ride sitting in front of a crying, kicking, screaming, poopy baby- I swear they should comp drinks to those who have to endure that!
Love you ALL!!

Glad to see you have made it home safe. It stinks (really) when real life smacks you upside the head like that! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I gave into peer pressure and started a TR. Link in my siggie.

Liesa is back! :woohoo: Take your time and don't feel rushed with the posting and such. We'll still be here when you're ready. One step at a time as they say. I'm really excited to hear all about your trip.

These last couple weeks FLEW by. September is already half over :faint: The weather around here doesn't lie either.... brrrrrr.

Welcome home!
I'm glad to hear you had a great time! I just knew you would.
It's hard to get right back into the swings of things isn't it?!
Can't wait for the trip report.

Welcome back Liesa and Maroo! I can't WAIT to hear all about it - and I'm sure just as you get started, I'll be leaving! I'm going to be behind before I even get started, darn it! Congrats on Andrew's physical - great news! Could I have used any more exclamation points in a single post?! I don't think so!

Welcome back Liesa and Maroo! I can't WAIT to hear all about it - and I'm sure just as you get started, I'll be leaving! I'm going to be behind before I even get started, darn it! Congrats on Andrew's physical - great news! Could I have used any more exclamation points in a single post?! I don't think so!

That's what I'm afraid of too...we leave in 3 days and there will be so much to catch up on. :scared1:

Welcome home Maroo! I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip!

Thanks so much!

Mary, I am glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time at WDW! Welcome home, I hope you get a good start back into real life!

So far real life is coming FAST! But life is good! :)

Mary, so glad you made it home safely! Can't wait to hear about the trip, and see some of the pics. Wish I could have been in some of them..... :rolleyes1 Thanks for letting me at least be a part through text messages!

I know you had a great time, and it is always hard when the trip ends and you have to return to real life but I'm sure after this special trip it is extremely difficult!:sad2: Hope work doesn't hit you too hard first thing!

I wish you had been in some of them, too!

And you are right...it seems a LOT harder to be back this time. If I was not going back in 2 weeks it would be horrible. And it is still bad because Liesa and LeeAnn won't be there. :(

Welcome home Mary! So glad you had such an amazing trip and I know I can't wait to read all about it!

Yes! I can't wait to start writing about it!

Welcome home, Mary. So glad you all had a great trip and we can't wait to read about it.

I am working on getting pictures organized. We took a BUNCH.

Welcome home Mary!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a great experience and I'm glad your trip was everything you imagined and more! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear all about it!

It really was...We wrote down "wishes" and I think all of mine came true except a few...which was really, really cool!!

I'm sitting here with a big 'ol grin on my face and tears in my eyes. I'm so happy it was such a WONDERFUL trip for you ladies - and just what you all needed, some nice time with girlfriends. :cloud9: I was hoping to meet up with all three of you, but our paths seemed to keep missing each other. I can't wait to read about it all!!!!!

I am so sad we missed you!

Andrew passed the ROTC Physical Fitness Test!

:dancer:
:dancer::dancer:
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

OMG!!!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Andrew!! I know that takes a load off Liesa, too! Woo Hoo!!!

Mary~

It was so good to talk with you today and to see you on here announcing what an amazing trip you had. It blesses my sox off to know that you had a trip that was beyond your expectations. Your always belssing others and giving of yourself when your there and it's one of the many reasons why I'm so proud to be one of your DIS sisters. :goodvibes It's good to know this was a trip of restoration and blessing for you this time, I can't think of someone more deserving. :hug:

You are so sweet! :hug:

Mary, welcome back!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to hear it was so wonderful and can't wait to hear about the trip.

It was really cool!! :)

The trip of a lifetime- or maybe even two!!! IT was fabulous in EVERY way possible, and I have so much to tell. But first things first. This morning I have to take my son into school and figure that all out. Life has hit me like a freight train- starting with the plane ride sitting in front of a crying, kicking, screaming, poopy baby- I swear they should comp drinks to those who have to endure that!

Love you ALL!!

Oh no!

Mary - welcome back! Glad to hear it was an extra magical trip!

Welcome back Liesa! SO GLAD you had a fantastic time. And good luck with adjusting to all that "real life" stuff. :goodvibes

Thanks! :)

Hi Mary,

Welcome back!! So nice to hear that you had the best time ever!!

How great that the Millers had such a magical time! :goodvibes

:)

You guys are great!! REALLY!! Thanks for all your sweet welcome homes, Everyone!!! I did work on polishing up my 1st chapter, which was actually mostly written before I left, but my sweet husband is treating me tonight me to free Mexican and margharitas. Gotta love that!!! Earlier, I started to show my girls all the pix that I took, and realized that there are literally hundreds to go through, edit, upload and all that.... I am becoming afraid- you should be too.

Now, back to Star Wars with my precious family. :goodvibes They loved on me with pink roses, laid out jammies, love notes, hugs, you name it!!! I LOVE MY FAMILY~!!

You guys are great!! REALLY!! Thanks for all your sweet welcome homes, Everyone!!! I did work on polishing up my 1st chapter, which was actually mostly written before I left, but my sweet husband is treating me tonight me to free Mexican and margharitas. Gotta love that!!! Earlier, I started to show my girls all the pix that I took, and realized that there are literally hundreds to go through, edit, upload and all that.... I am becoming afraid- you should be too.

Now, back to Star Wars with my precious family. :goodvibes They loved on me with pink roses, laid out jammies, love notes, hugs, you name it!!! I LOVE MY FAMILY~!!

Your family is so sweet! :lovestruc They really missed you! It's so great that they made you feel so special - enjoy them, and we'll be here when you can be!

What a perfect perfect welcome home!

Liesa, I am very sorry that your trip is over, but for us it is wonderful to have you back! :goodvibes Welcome home! How lovely of your family to welcome you back with so much style! And good luck with all the real life stuff you will have to deal with now!!

That's what I'm afraid of too...we leave in 3 days and there will be so much to catch up on. :scared1:
Don't worry Kathy, some of us on here will take GOOD care of your PTR thread while you're away........:lmao:

Cool welcome home by the family! Although sad for you that your trip is over, it is so good to have you back adding to the conversation around here! Not afraid; so looking forward to seeing and hearing all about your great adventure!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter