Current shows on the Fantasy

asunutgirl

DIS Veteran
Any recent cruisers want to share which shows are currently running in the Walt Disney Theater on the Fantasy? We usually go to the shows every night but are thinking since this is cruise #7 for us, we might want to do something different if we have seen the current shows. We board 3 weeks from today - Woo!

TIA!

In March it was A Fantasy Come True, Aladdin, Wishes, and Believe. Ours was a SWDAS so one night was Last Jedi. The other two nights were variety entertainers.

This is great info - thanks! I know we've seen Believe and Aladdin for sure. I'll pull out our old navigators to see if we've seen the others.

We are on the ship when Incredibles premiers so we are hoping to see that on the ship. :)

This is great info - thanks! I know we've seen Believe and Aladdin for sure. I'll pull out our old navigators to see if we've seen the others.

We are on the ship when Incredibles premiers so we are hoping to see that on the ship. :)
As those are the shows that have been on the Fantasy from the beginning, chances are you may have seen them.

We cruised last month, and the shows are as follows:
- A Fantasy Come True: Welcome Show
- Disney Wishes
- Disney's Aladdin
- Disney's Believe

And the rest were variety acts and Avengers: Infinity War. :)

Have fun on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter