Current MDR Wine List

Ralph&Pam

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have images of a current wine list for one of the MDRs. We’ll be sailing on the Dream, but a recent list from any of the ships would give me an idea of current availability, since I think the selections are similar across the fleet.

From Disney Cruise Line gifts (I picked Port Canaveral as port, used no Reservation Number - that might get you a different list). I got the advice from cruise port advisor website. And I selected the 7-bottle Premium Package. I would expect the different levels to have other offerings.

Wines Available for North American Sailings, Including Honolulu and Vancouver

White and Sparkling Wines
Brachetto d'Acqui Banfi Rosa Regale – Piedmont, Italy
Conundrum – California
Domaine Chandon – California
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc – Marlborough, New Zealand
La Crema Chardonnay – Sonoma Coast, California
Pinot Grigio Santa Margherita – Trentino-Adige, Italy
Pouilly-Fuissé Louis Jadot– Burgundy, France
Selbach-Oster Riesling Spätlese – Germany

** Also available, but only for sailings out of Galveston, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan and San Diego
Sofia Rosé – Sonoma, California
Ferrari-Carano Fumé Blanc – Sonoma, California
Craggy Range Te Muna Road Vineyard – Martinborough, New Zealand

** Also available, but only for sailings out of Honolulu and Vancouver
Amavi Sémillon – Walla Walla Valley, Washington
Alexana Pinot Gris – Willamette Valley, Oregon

Red Wines
Conundrum – California, USA
Château Peymouton Saint-Emilion Grand Cru – Bordeaux, France
Chianti Classico Riserva Banfi – Tuscany, Italy
Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Merlot – California
Terrazas de los Andes Malbec – Mendoza, Argentina
Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon – Napa, California

** Also available, but only for sailings out of Galveston, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Port Canaveral, San Juan and San Diego
La Crema Pinot Noir – Sonoma, California
Marques de Casa Concha Cabernet Sauvignon – Napa, California

** Also available, but only for sailings out of Honolulu and Vancouver
Van Duzer Pinot Noir – Willamette Valley, Oregon
Double Canyon Cabernet Sauvignon – Horse Heaven Hills, Washington

Wines Available for European/Transatlantic Sailings

White Wines and Sparkling
Rosa Regale Banfi – Italy
Domaine de Ladoucette Pouilly Fumé – France
Paco & Lola Albariño – Spain
Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio – Italy
Marqués de Alella Blanc Allier 110 Aniversario – Spain
Selbach Oster Riesling Kabinett – Germany
Louis Latour Pouilly-Fuissé – France

Red Wines
Banfi Chianti Classico Riserva – Italy
Renato Ratti Dolcetto d'Alba – Italy
Domaine Baron de Rothschild – France
Kendall-Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon – USA
Brancott Terraces Pinot Noir – New Zealand
Bordon Rioja Gran Reserva – Spain
Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Mont-Redon – France
Thanks. I have those lists already. I should have mentioned that I’m interested in the regular wine list with pricing, so I can evaluate whether a wine package is a reasonable value compared to purchasing individual bottles.

Last edited:

Wow, no Fess Parker Chardonnay? Disney cruise line was know for carrying that.
I think that the Skywalker Ranch wines might have replaced the Fess Parker wines onboard when I last saw a list with prices, pre-Covid. Alternately, the Fess Parker selections may only be available in the upcharge restaurants on certain ships, so not on the MDR wine lists in any case. The Skywalker Chard is priced at $87 and the Skywalker Pinot Noir is $150. Both were too expensive to be available as part of the wine packages.

The wine package lists are not definitive in terms of all the wines available onboard. Individual bottle prices have to max out at less than about $40 for the Classic collection and about $62 for the Premium collection. In some cases, a wine available in one of the collections may be a very poor value compared to the individual bottle price. For example, the price for the four-bottle Premium collection on the web site is $196 (although I was thinking it was $199 onboard when I last did one), essentially $49/bottle (plus 18% autogratuity, but that applies to individual bottle prices as well, so it makes no difference in this evaluation). One of the wines in the Premium package is the Conumdrum California Red Blend, available by the bottle for $38. Not a great value as a Premium selection. I want to see the MDR prices so I can identify which wines in the Classic or Premium packages are best values relative to single-bottle prices.

Finally, a photo of a Wine List. Found this one from a Wish Cruise. Website is cruisemummy.co.uk. She has photos from the three MDRs; one of the on the internet may be easier for you to see (It is for me).

Disney Wish Restaurants Guide​

22nd July 2022 by Jenni Fielding
130787F8-69D8-4836-8C2A-BF08C94D4002.jpeg

And found this Palo Wine List, too.

F8107A7D-1668-41E2-BB7C-8C8366016B91.jpeg

We enjoyed the Lasseter wine they used to serve onboard so much I'd joined their club - it was the only way to get it in Portland at the time. I suppose its not surprising to see it gone, but it was nice having it onboard as I knew I liked it!

Wow, no Fess Parker Chardonnay? Disney cruise line was know for carrying that.
I love the Fess Parker Chardonnay and have it every time we eat at Carthay Circle in California Adventure. I don't know if I've ever seen it on DCL, but I'm kicking myself now if it was there and I somehow missed it.

I love the Fess Parker Chardonnay and have it every time we eat at Carthay Circle in California Adventure. I don't know if I've ever seen it on DCL, but I'm kicking myself now if it was there and I somehow missed it.
They had it when we cruised. Well, they had a typo in the wine list. They listed it as Fess PACKER not Fess PARKER.

Just resurrecting this thread - looks like the prior menu posted was from July 2022. Does anyone have a recent MDR wine list photo? thank you!

I think that the Skywalker Ranch wines might have replaced the Fess Parker wines onboard when I last saw a list with prices, pre-Covid. Alternately, the Fess Parker selections may only be available in the upcharge restaurants on certain ships, so not on the MDR wine lists in any case. The Skywalker Chard is priced at $87 and the Skywalker Pinot Noir is $150. Both were too expensive to be available as part of the wine packages.

The wine package lists are not definitive in terms of all the wines available onboard. Individual bottle prices have to max out at less than about $40 for the Classic collection and about $62 for the Premium collection. In some cases, a wine available in one of the collections may be a very poor value compared to the individual bottle price. For example, the price for the four-bottle Premium collection on the web site is $196 (although I was thinking it was $199 onboard when I last did one), essentially $49/bottle (plus 18% autogratuity, but that applies to individual bottle prices as well, so it makes no difference in this evaluation). One of the wines in the Premium package is the Conumdrum California Red Blend, available by the bottle for $38. Not a great value as a Premium selection. I want to see the MDR prices so I can identify which wines in the Classic or Premium packages are best values relative to single-bottle prices.

I've never had the Skywalker chardonnay. Can you speak to it? I prefer a full-bodied, oaky chard. I would like to try the bottle, but I want to be sure it's along my general preferences.

Thanks!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest