CURRENT Good/Bad Internet and eBay Pin Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see "tennpins" is in the red list, but here is my experience with him:

It may took a few days longer for him to post the pins (or to mark it as send, that could have been the issue aswell), but I bought 2 pins from him, and everything went super.

This was around New Year.

About 3 weeks ago, I asked a friend of mine in the US (as he won't ship worldwide anymore), to buy a pin from him for me, so she did, and also that pin arrived to her safely.

And they were the real deal aswell.

Excellent list and a definite must for noobie collectors/traders/buyers. I'm wondering if anyone has anything good or bad to say about seller "funstuff824" He has 100% rating but all/most his pins say used and show discoloration on the back with no backer board. I'm not sure if this is a red flag or him/her trying to cover all the bases?

Thanks again, and a great site!

Please add spartankid34 to the green list. She is an excellent seller with brand new pins at reasonable prices. A couple months ago I bought some new Vinylmation sets. Shipping was super fast, packaged nicely, and the pins were 100% authentic, and new in the package!

I would highly recommend spartankid34! Take a look, she has great reviews. Also sells some vinylmations!

Excellent list and a definite must for noobie collectors/traders/buyers. I'm wondering if anyone has anything good or bad to say about seller "funstuff824" He has 100% rating but all/most his pins say used and show discoloration on the back with no backer board. I'm not sure if this is a red flag or him/her trying to cover all the bases?

Thanks again, and a great site!

I just bought 3 from funstuff824 and I had no complaints :)

Just received a lot of 25 pins from bizzybee1. This was a lot done the right way--3 random sets of 7 and a set of 4, in their original packaging, including the Disney price tags. Our DS11, the big Stitch fan, has his eyes on 2 of the pins, but the rest are headed to our trading lanyards.

At the price we paid, we'll definitely buy there again. Much better than waiting and paying full retail at the parks.

If it hadn't been for this thread, I wouldn't have known to look for bizzybee1 and the other green-list sellers. Thanks, SupernaturalMommy and everyone else who's contributing.

Hi

I have a question!

I am a seller listed in red, and am very concerned with this. Although my business does not seem to be impacted by this, I still value the opinions on this board and my reputation :)

The post indicates sellers in red sell scrappers, which I definitely do not! All of the discussion/feedback related to my selling on this forum that is negative actually states that I do NOT sell scrapper pins, but instead focuses on my attitude. The negative comments made by my attitude come from a competetive seller, and are years old! The period of time related to my alleged bad attitude is long, long past and I have definitely focused on changing any negative aspects, as I always try to improve when possible based on any feedback. Is there any way to change this? Any feedback or advice is very, very welcome, and thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

Just received a lot of 25 pins from bizzybee1. This was a lot done the right way--3 random sets of 7 and a set of 4, in their original packaging, including the Disney price tags. Our DS11, the big Stitch fan, has his eyes on 2 of the pins, but the rest are headed to our trading lanyards.

At the price we paid, we'll definitely buy there again. Much better than waiting and paying full retail at the parks.

If it hadn't been for this thread, I wouldn't have known to look for bizzybee1 and the other green-list sellers. Thanks, SupernaturalMommy and everyone else who's contributing.

Please PM me with your eBay name. As a frequent contributor to the threads I may be able to help.

Please PM me with your eBay name. As a frequent contributor to the threads I may be able to help.

I wasn't sure if this was intended for me or haveamagicalday2, but I'm presuming not me. I'm in good shape, pixiewings71. Those pins that we are going to trade were purchased for exactly that reason; DS getting a couple of Stitch pins in the lot was just lucky for him. I am just glad the list and tips here kept me away from scrappers.

I believe that I received a lot of 25 fake pins from ffc on ebay.
I didnt know there was a problem with fakes until I started looking up what I got and found all these warnings. Wish i had known better! And I'm so upset that people do this!
I bought them for my kids Easter baskets, and I know they would be just as excited to get them, but I cannot financially support someone who sells fakes.
Some are obviously glaring fakes. Bad paint jobs, rough edges, border edges, etc. I reported this to seller, am returning them and asked for a full refund.

I wasn't sure if this was intended for me or haveamagicalday2, but I'm presuming not me. I'm in good shape, pixiewings71. Those pins that we are going to trade were purchased for exactly that reason; DS getting a couple of Stitch pins in the lot was just lucky for him. I am just glad the list and tips here kept me away from scrappers.

No sorry, I meant to respond to say thank you for your feedback. :)

So I was an idiot and didn't know that this thread existed. I purchased some on Ebay from 423disneypinfreak and then started reading about "fake pins". I am not a collector, nor do I trade pins, but I wanted to use them for a FE project. I do have to say that I did receive the pins quickly, but I only received 49 out of the 50, and 14 of them were definite scrappers. I sat here for hours on end and googled every single pin, looked on a website that explained what the "scrappers" look like. I then came across this thread during my google and there she is right there in the red. :( I did contact her immediately and she sent out 15 pins which I received and none of them appear to be fake. However she wants the scrappers back which is fine, but I'm sure she will throw them right back in her mix.

I appreciate all that has been put into this thread. Now I know if I need more who to buy from. Thanks!!

plutoislove said:
Please add spartankid34 to the green list. She is an excellent seller with brand new pins at reasonable prices. A couple months ago I bought some new Vinylmation sets. Shipping was super fast, packaged nicely, and the pins were 100% authentic, and new in the package!

I would highly recommend spartankid34! Take a look, she has great reviews. Also sells some vinylmations!

Hey, that's me! glad to see that someone took the time to add me here!

I am going to try one of their new, sealed lots. I'll report back how the transaction goes and the condition of the pins. I'm starting early for our summer trip so I'm not scrambling at the last minute (like usual!).

pinsurplus - just bought 2 lots and all were new on cards in sealed packages w/ the WDW price stickers still on them. Shipping was SUPER fast, and they even reduced my shipping fees before I could even ask about that. Please note this is PINSURPLUS (without the underscore). I'll be back to buy more.

Thanks for this list! I'm new to the whole pin business, so I'm learning! Glad to see this before I buy any!!:cool1:

I purchased 3 pins from ebay seller golfresort, paid, was expecting my pins but instead got a refund saying he decided he thought he should get more money for the pins than what he had listed them for, and that he didn't think I really wanted the pins?!? Just ludicrous! THEN, he opened unpaid item cases even though he has been paid and refunded my money. Ebay closed the cases in mmy favor, but I still had to phone in, and was highly annoyed....was just wondering if anyone had possibly had any troubles with this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter