CURRENT Good/Bad Internet and eBay Pin Sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I hadn't seen this thread earlier because it would have saved me money. I had no idea Disney pins were a big scam industry for people. I have learned the hard way. I received 25 pins from mickeybigears826 and all in individual baggies. I didn't know about scrappers but when I looked at them, I just knew something wasn't right. Every one had a "hidden mickey" head, they were light. A couple had paint chips and most had rough edges. Some even had an incomplete mickey head. I read later that night on this board about scrappers and before I saw the list of bad sellers, I figured I'd see this one. Sadly, I also found the other 2 sellers I bought from. The most unpleasant interaction by far was with Disneyfamily801. The seller is just rude and fully aware they sell unsavory products but doesn't care. Her negative feedback speaks volumes (believe me, when I read it I was upset my husband even purchased from them) every one who "dared" leave negative feedback, they had some rude remark for, always an insult. In my messages to them, wasn't any better. I too will be leaving negative feedback. I also received a lot of 50 pins from ffc. Wow, they were bad. Some were even bent, they had paint missing and a few had 2 or 3 Mickey heads on one single pin. He just responded that he bought them from other sellers and that their "100% trade able" they all say that. I correct them in saying, yes, some cast members may unknowingly trade for them but that just puts more in circulation and I won't be contributing to that. All in all I spent $48 and have been refunded $12. I refuse to send the pins back cause I don't want them reselling them. Their in the trash, where they belong.

So please, no one buy or even think if buying from:
Disneyfamily801, ffc or mickeybigears826.

I will give them a shot and let you know.

thanks!
my sister is going to wdw in may and i wanted to get some pins for my niece and nephew to trade with....

also, does anyone know of any sellers that will make a lot for you? i had purchased from a seller a few years back, they had made a 50 pin lot for me even though they didn't sell lots on ebay

I saw that bizzybee1 (green list seller with 100% positive feedback on eBay) has pin lots for 25, 50, 75 and up to 100 pins with no duplicates. The pins are all new in packaging, randomly selected. You get 3-11 pins per package equaling up to the number you ordered. A 25 pin lot is $49.95 and if you want more, you just order the number of 25 pin lots times the number of pins you want. Hope that helps!

I saw that bizzybee1 (green list seller with 100% positive feedback on eBay) has pin lots for 25, 50, 75 and up to 100 pins with no duplicates. The pins are all new in packaging, randomly selected. You get 3-11 pins per package equaling up to the number you ordered. A 25 pin lot is $49.95 and if you want more, you just order the number of 25 pin lots times the number of pins you want. Hope that helps!

i've purchased from bizzybee1 in the past and was very happy with the pins i received...the booster packs were all new and legit....but i need an even number, and 50 is too many for my niece and nephew to trade....i bought from them for dh and i to trade as well....and chances are i might end up with them again, but we'll see...thanks!

hi everyone, i don't know if anyone has any experience with a seller named cjputt. but i received a very nice pin, in excellent condition, that i believe to be authentic from them.

Wanted to drop in and report that bizzybee1 is FANTASTIC as a pin seller. Ordered a pack of 50 pins, and a new starter lanyard. All of the pins were brand new, still in their Disney packaging with tags, all 100% authentic. I'm completely blown away with joy, and you bet your butt I'm ordering more from them!

How do people get so many pins to sell so cheaply?

Like with bizzybee - s/he is selling the Villains set for only $16.95 and it's almost double that on Disney's site.

BEWARE of sellers from UTAH. I have purchased from several different names. All come from the same town even though different town is listed on there Ebay account. Beware of disney.crazy, pintrader11& the latest one is zeioprincess with only 22 feedbacks. When I questioned them about all selling the same pins. Which is what happened. I got all of the same pins from each sellers and from the same town. Looks to me like the same family or friends.

There are some goods one to buy from. I just got 3 sets from irpliquidators and they were all good. I did get one non Disney pin but when I emailed him he not only replaced it but send me 12 new pins. A great seller!!!

so i reported harrelson101 as a bad seller earlier, and they are currently on the yellow list. they sold me a fake pin, although they refunded my money when i confronted them they didn't say one word about it didn't even ask for me to send it back, just refunded my money, which seems to me that they knew it was fake.

so i found another post by them, it is the exact same pin, with the exact same picture that they are reselling (when i didn't send the pin back).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DISNEY-MICKEY-MOUSE-WITH-HAND-OUT-CUTIE-PIN-/161006433833?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257cbb3629

yeah i bought from them before i kinda got a handle on what to look for, although it was blatantly obvious when i got it that it wasn't real.

i didn't even think too look back at their account until the exact same pin came up in my random searching for pins, the exact same auction they had up before.

Hi! Jakifamily's DD here, I just wanted to ask if 4evertoylover is a legitimate pin seller on Ebay. His feedback is 99.9% positive. The negative feedback wasn't even about scrappers, so I'm wondering if he can be trusted. He also wasn't on the list of good and bad sellers so I wanted to ask.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter