Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any way to get pictures that are watermarked unwatermarked because we had 2 different staterooms both over 21 and we didn’t know we needed to talk to shutters on the ship

Any way to get pictures that are watermarked unwatermarked because we had 2 different staterooms both over 21 and we didn’t know we needed to talk to shutters on the ship
I’m not sure anything can be done once you are off the ship. Let me find out and I’ll get back to you

What's the hardest part of working on the ship for months at a time?

Also just got that job at Disney World I mentioned before, super excited to use the cast discount to go on an available cruise!

What's the hardest part of working on the ship for months at a time?

Also just got that job at Disney World I mentioned before, super excited to use the cast discount to go on an available cruise!
Being away from family and friends, but also it can get very repetitive, especially if you are doing only shorter cruises.
Yes make sure you take advantage of all discounts and freebies! The perks you get working at Disney are the best!

Being away from family and friends, but also it can get very repetitive, especially if you are doing only shorter cruises.
Yes make sure you take advantage of all discounts and freebies! The perks you get working at Disney are the best!
Totally makes sense it can feel repetitive, how many more years do you see yourself working on the ships? Must be weird to be at sea for that long away! Must be amazing at night when everyone's asleep hanging on top deck with stars and waves, that was my favorite part of the two DCL cruises I went on.

I will be at Typhoon Lagoon part time and it in winter when it shuts down I will be getting barely any hours at other locations, so will travel on DCL then! I just graduated college so works for me that I won't get a lot of hours, Amazon my full time job. Glad I'll be able to use the benefits!

Last edited:
Mags,
I feel like we are so invested in you! Can I ask what country you are from? If that is too personal, I totally understand.

I LOVE reading the cast member names and seeing where they are from. I often ask about their home countries.

Wondering which ship you are on Mags. And for how long? Our next DCL sailing is the Magic in late August.

My daughter is of the age that she remembers and positively reflects on prior meetings with characters.

What's the best way to address this situation when the "characters" won't have the same recollection? For example, if she excitedly asks "Cinderella" if she remembers how "Cinderella" gave her a dancing lesson the last time they met. Will the characters happily ... play along?

My daughter is of the age that she remembers and positively reflects on prior meetings with characters.

What's the best way to address this situation when the "characters" won't have the same recollection? For example, if she excitedly asks "Cinderella" if she remembers how "Cinderella" gave her a dancing lesson the last time they met. Will the characters happily ... play along?
The characters will absolutely play along! Usually the majority of interactions you have with “Cinderella” will be focussed on dancing, finding her mice friends, worried about losing shoes, fairy godmother etc so the characters will definitely be able to play along with whatever a Guest says

I love that you answered so many questions!

I have a relative who works for DCL. Is it ok to ask a specific question about something crew related? Is there a way to ask privately?

Thanks!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest