Current Breakfast options for Animal Kingdom?

Mousefan mom

Mouseketeer
Needn't be just table service, but anyone know where we could get breakfast in Animal Kingdom?

The Mara is quick serve and has breakfast options as well as things like fruit and yogurt and other snack items.
ETA: nevermind, I was thinking AKL.
At AK we always hit the coffee cart at the entrance for drinks and pastries.

I was just browsing their website, and noticed the quick service place in Asia offers a selection of breakfast sandwiches and such. Never would have thought about that one as a breakfast place-AK has 7am EMH while we will be there, and I was looking to try and get a ride on FOP right away--but figured by the time we were finished with that one, a more hearty breakfast might be a good bet!

Needn't be just table service, but anyone know where we could get breakfast in Animal Kingdom?

A few years back we always got a QS 'real' breakfast - eggs, bacon, biscuit, potatoes - at the parks. Now, it's gone to pastries, fruit or b'fast sandwich. Otherwise, Disney wants you to spend big bucks/time for a TS character b'fast or other TS.

Thanks a lot, Disney! Not!

Pongu Pongu and Kusafiri. I think Yak & Yeti QS also still serves breakfast, but not until 9AM even on EMH days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter