Current availability for BLT or GF

gracerussell

Mouseketeer
So anxious to get our member number so we can book for first week in December 2014! We bought BLT resale and it has closed a week ago, waiting for Disney to get it processed. Called today and it wasn't in yet.

Any guesses on the chances of getting a one bedroom on the monorail for first week in December? This is starting to drive me nuts.

Any guesses on the chances of getting a one bedroom on the monorail for first week in December? This is starting to drive me nuts.

Very difficult. The first 2 weeks of December are very popular with DVC Members due to the low point requirements and all of the holiday event are going on.

Without knowing your exact days and doing a quick look, not very good that you'll be able to get all of your days. Split stay or try somewhere else. First week of December is a huge week in terms of DVC usage. Good luck.

I would have to say that your chances are not good unless you are only looking for a single night and willing to take any given night that may be available. Last time I checked there was not much of anything available during those weeks at either resort 9we own both).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter