CS takeout?

The Sweetness

Queen of her castle
Is this allowed, from ASMO food court? I may want to go down to the f/c in the morn w either my dd15 or dh to help me carry things, and get our food to go. Eat in our room. Like room service, but doing the serving myself :crazy:

I assume so. We were able to take out food from POR food court sevral times in the evenings.

We were so tired by the end of the days, that it was nice to eat in the room rather than the food court. There were quite a few people that did that that late at night. They had big brown "take out bags" for this purpose.

Yes, everyone does it! We do it the morning. i go down and get breakfast for everyone and bring it back so everone else can get ready. At lunch a lot of times we bring it by the tables at the pool. have a great trip!

The Sweetness said:
Is this allowed, from ASMO food court? I may want to go down to the f/c in the morn w either my dd15 or dh to help me carry things, and get our food to go. Eat in our room. Like room service, but doing the serving myself :crazy:
yes!

We usualy use the food courts that way...get it ourselves and take it back to our room. Though, we've not done this at ASMO but have at all other Disney Resorts we've stayed at.

HAVE FUN!

All cs is essentially take you. You can eat it where you purchased it or take it anywhere you'd like. Many places will pack it differently if you tell them that you want to take it--like in a covered box instead of on a plate, or put a cover on the plate.

We had extra credits at check out, so had them box meals for us to eat at the airport.

One of my favorite things to do is get my CS lunch and hang out at the pool :thumbsup2 . Life doesn't get much better than that :cloud9: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter