CS meal and desert question

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
Some CS restaurants seem to have ice-cream type deserts availalbe. An example is the Season's food court at the Land pavillion. If you want to have a scoop of ice cream with your CS DDP meal - how would you work this? I assume you have to get your desert along with the rest of your meal in order to include it on the plan? Would you just say "oh well, we're on vacation" and eat the desert first? Is it just not worth it to get this type of desert and just pick something that holds like a cookie....

pdarrah

Some of the CS eateries have local means to come back and get your dessert after you finish eating your meal. It isn't standardized, and it isn't the case at all CS eateries, but ask at each one and see if they are providing a way.

...you're right, there's something to be said for saying "What the heck - it's Disney - have your dessert first, kids!"

They'll talk about it forever =)

When I ate at the All-Stars Food Court last summer, the cashier asked you which icecream you wanted and put it on your receipt. Then when you were finished with dinner, you could go over to the counter and get your icecream.

I would imagine you could do the same in any CS restaurant that has icecream. Rather hot in Florida even in the restaurants to let your sundae sit for a half hour.

I would imagine you could do the same in any CS restaurant that has icecream.
Unfortunately, that's not a good idea. There are so many, and some of them have operating parameters that are far different from the norm. It is always best to ask if any such arrangements are available, and not assume that they will be.

bicker said:
Unfortunately, that's not a good idea. There are so many, and some of them have operating parameters that are far different from the norm. It is always best to ask if any such arrangements are available, and not assume that they will be.

Bicker is correct. We went back for our dessert four different times that I can remember last year and there were three different proceedures.

My bad. I know one should never assume anything. :blush:

But I have found if you smile and ask really nice you can generally get whatever you want (within reason). So, that's probably the best way to go if you want your icecream non-melty. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter