Cruising The Canal May 1, 2015 (Roll Call in Post 1)

We arrived home today. Only 16 hours late. Fog got us going out and in. Stuck in Toronto last night. Now we have to face real life... but the first problem is that I cannot find the buffet... Well, as long as housekeeping makes my bed... ;)

It was a great trip. It was great meeting so many of you. We met a few cruisers in Disneyland. It sure was cold... I never would have expected it.

Oh, I meant to add that Kim and I really appreciated everyone's thoughts and best wishes when it was looking like we wouldn't make the cruise due to fog. I'm sure that's what helped improve our luck so that we made the cruise with a few hours to spare. Too late for the night before, and we missed our scheduled boarding time, but at least we got on!
pixiedust:

I haven't even thought about starting my TR yet, though I have all my notes ready and photos uploaded. I still have stuff I need to put away and Mount Laundry hasn't been completely tackled yet. So much to do, so little time!

I haven't even thought about starting my TR yet, though I have all my notes ready and photos uploaded. I still have stuff I need to put away and Mount Laundry hasn't been completely tackled yet. So much to do, so little time!

I have to hurry up and write about our short January DL trip first. I downloaded all my pics from the cruise but haven't even started editing. I'm a bit overwhelmed with that task.

Mount Laundry is never completed around here. I can stand at the washer all day every day and it would still never be done. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter