• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise Documentation

steves100

DIS Veteran
Forget when you get your luggage tags and other docs, cruise is less then 3 weeks away, havent seen them.

Anyone know when Disney sends them out?

If you're in the US, they usually arrive three to four weeks before you sail. But if you used a travel agent to book your cruise they may have been sent to the TA, who will get it to you later.

Forget when you get your luggage tags and other docs, cruise is less then 3 weeks away, havent seen them.

Not sure if you know, but you don't really need any of that stuff. The website gives you all the same information that the documentation does; you can print out the forms you need at home; and you can get luggage tags when you drop your bags off with the porters.

It's exciting to get that stuff in your snail-mail, but please don't sweat it if the mailing doesn't turn up.

There is a button to check when doing online check-in to receive it, if you forgot to check it then you may not receive it as Disney decided that returning cruisers don't need it.

There is a button to check when doing online check-in to receive it, if you forgot to check it then you may not receive it as Disney decided that returning cruisers don't need it.
If the online check in was done prior to the change in that, the default is to still send them. (I called and asked).

But, yes, now returning cruisers have to indicated that they want to receive the booklet.

Do you know where this button is during the online check-in? I couldn't find it? My kids love to get this in the mail! I want to make sure we are going to get it.

Do you know where this button is during the online check-in? I couldn't find it? My kids love to get this in the mail! I want to make sure we are going to get it.
When was your online check in? If you were already checked in prior to the change, the default is to mail the booklet.

I just did check-in on the 29th.
I forgot - when I asked about the option to not receive the booklet (I called and asked) I was told the default was to send it, unless you check not to receive it.

Sorry, I don't know specifically where it is, as my check in was before the change.

I forgot - when I asked about the option to not receive the booklet (I called and asked) I was told the default was to send it, unless you check not to receive it.

Sorry, I don't know specifically where it is, as my check in was before the change.
Thanks

Did any of you use a TA? If so, was it sent directly to you or through the TA?

Thanks!

I used a TA but it was sent to me directly. I think that it is up to the TA how it is handled.

I booked directly through the site, and we received ours 3 weeks in advance. I chose to receive just the luggage tags, and they arrived with a small booklet that contains a summary of our cruise information (not the large booklet of information).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter