CRT reservations near park closing time

Garretts92

Mouseketeer
I just made reservations for dinner at CRT for 5:45pm. The MK closes at 6pm that day (Oct 6th). I'm wondering if they get pushy to get you out the door since the park will be closing before we finish dinner. I thought since most people would be out of the park by the time we left, it would be nice to walk out in relative peace, not exodus mayhem. I'm just hoping we don't get rushed through dinner.

Anyone have any experience doing this?

I don't have any first hand info to offer you. Sept. 25 we have dinner scheduled at CRT at 6:25 for our anniversary. I was concerned because the park closes at 6:00 that day. But I was assured that there was nothing to worry about. I have been at CRT right at closing time and we were not rushed at all. But I've never had a PS after closing time before!

By the way, I have called several times to confirm that this is a valid time and that we will not be rushed out of the restaurant. So, I'm sure you will be fine with your time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter