Crowds end of April?

mariamouse

DIS Veteran
Hi.:wave: I'll be in Disney World for a couple days the end of April into May... probably April 30th and May 1st. I have never been to Disney around these dates before. Can anyone who has been around this time-frame before tell me how the crowds compare to other times of the year? I am sure I will be pleasantly surprised as I usually visit Disney World during crowded Presidents Week, although how much better are the crowds at this time? What are the probable wait times for attractions? Thanks for any insight you can provide! :sunny:

mariamouse

This is our favorite time frame and the wait for us has ranged from walk-ons to 20 mins.

I'll be visiting Disney World from April 25th through April 30th. Is it busy yhe last week in April? What are the wait times for the popular rides?

We'll be there too April 25 - May 1 with DS age 9 and DD age 7, their first time at WDW. I'm hoping for not too long of lines!

Of all the times that I have gone to DW this was probably the most crowded time, but not too much that I wouldn't do it again. I really enjoyed the weather this time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter