Crowds Day of Parties

mds88

Mouseketeer
I am not attending the MNSSHP, however I will be in Disney during while the parties are going on. I know in the past MK has been less crowded those days due to the park closing early. Is that still the case? I'm trying to decide whether to do MK in the morning and then hop or just avoid it altogether those days. Thanks!

MK in the morning on party days is usually a great idea, especially if they do the 8am opening and you can get in at 7:30 for early entry. It used to be almost a sure thing they'd open the hour earlier because of the 6pm close, but we were there last year over Labor Day weekend and the following week and they didn't do 8am on any of the party days during that time (including Labor Day itself). Even the 9am opening those days is still well worth it though.

MK in the morning on party days is usually a great idea, especially if they do the 8am opening and you can get in at 7:30 for early entry. It used to be almost a sure thing they'd open the hour earlier because of the 6pm close, but we were there last year over Labor Day weekend and the following week and they didn't do 8am on any of the party days during that time (including Labor Day itself). Even the 9am opening those days is still well worth it though.
Ok thanks! Hopefully they do an 8AM opening!

We have intentionally gone to MK on MNSSHP party days. While the park starts to get busy at about 4 or 5 pm, when party guests can enter. Until then, the park has been much less crowded.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest