Crib pictures?

HunnyJar

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the crib they used while at WDW? We are staying at the Polynesian so if anyone has pictures of the one from the Poly, I'd love to see it!

Thank you!

I'm still hoping someone out there might have a picture or two. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If possible, could you PM me a copy of the picture too. I'm staying at the Poly this summer and bring DD (18months).

Thank you!

Aren't they just the standard Graco Pack n' Play? That's what we got at ASMo when ds was a baby. We were offsite when dd was a baby and had a full-sized crib at the villa.

I do not have a picture, BUT we have gotten them twice for DD. The same "pack -n-play" style at both CR and CBR.

They were very clean and standard and we had no issues getting one or with using it during either stay.

However, DD (for some reason) loved (and still loves) to scratch her fingernails on the sheet that is up against the "mattress". We did not pack our pack-n-play mattress pad for the first trip since we did not know if it would fit, but did for the second. Pack one or put a blanket under the sheet (disney provides a Mickey fitted sheet) if you do not want to be awake all night listening to your child discover a new noise. :laughing:

ooh thanks for the tip, I will be sure to pack my nice packnplay padded sheet when we go!!

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I'm hoping you other moms here can advise me....

I'm a first time mom and I'm trying to figure out if a crib or a pack and play would be better for my then to be 18 month old in Dec. Right now he's in a crib at home to sleep and sometimes a pack and play when I need to quick get something done in the room and can't hold him.

Any suggestions? I've requested a crib....should I change it to pack and play?

I don't mean to hijack the thread but I'm hoping you other moms here can advise me....

I'm a first time mom and I'm trying to figure out if a crib or a pack and play would be better for my then to be 18 month old in Dec. Right now he's in a crib at home to sleep and sometimes a pack and play when I need to quick get something done in the room and can't hold him.

Any suggestions? I've requested a crib....should I change it to pack and play?

My only experience with children at WDW has been at a DVC resort (VWL). I was told the only option there was a P&P.
As a Mom, I would say your little guy will be so tired he will sleep anywhere. Keep the request for a crib and take whatever you get. It will be fine either way.
BTW, where are you staying?

Thanks so much for the response!

As far as where we are staying...lol...I change my mind on a daily basis but right now, our reservations are for POR. Part of me wants to be at a monorail resort for ease of traveling with a little one and another part of me knows I'll be taking a much more "relaxed" trip as far as my "gotta see it all" trips that I've had in the past, so I wouldn't mind staying at OKW or VWL in a one bedroom....but POR is nice and I think no matter where we stay, we'll have some fun memories.

Thanks again for the help!

My only experience with children at WDW has been at a DVC resort (VWL). I was told the only option there was a P&P.
As a Mom, I would say your little guy will be so tired he will sleep anywhere. Keep the request for a crib and take whatever you get. It will be fine either way.
BTW, where are you staying?

I thought the villas came with a pack n' play but you can request a crib? We're staying at THV and I put a request for a crib on our reservation. My niece is 2 and she's big for her age and being evaluated for autism, she's a poor sleeper as it is so we'd really rather have a crib than a pack n' play for her. If Disney doesn't have true cribs available I may have to rent her one from an outside vendor.

I might have a photo - I'll look... (just bumping so I remember to do it when I have a minute.)

Hope this helps!
CRIB1.jpg

CRIB3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter