CP program blogs

Just updated mine, but it's just a prelude to more posts to come.

I'm headed to Disney World tomorrow morning for my graduation trip and will be posting reports from some of the activities my friend and I are doing.:cool2:

I made a day before audition post and will be making a post audition entry some time today or tomorrow. :) Link is in my sig. Also... I have 98 followers. !! :D 2 more till the big 100!

Aw I love your user name! And the quote in your signature. B&tB is my all time favorite movie (even amongst non-Disney movies) and those two things are the epitome of my fav Disney character :)

(Congrats on getting BBB hostess btw. Hear that's a hard role to get!)

Aw I love your user name! And the quote in your signature. B&tB is my all time favorite movie (even amongst non-Disney movies) and those two things are the epitome of my fav Disney character :)

(Congrats on getting BBB hostess btw. Hear that's a hard role to get!)

Aww thanks so much!! Belle is my favorite too (not surprisingly...haha) I love your username too, Breakfast at Tiffanys rules :) And thanks for your congrats on BBB, I'm so outrageously lucky and really surprised to have gotten it!

Im loving the BBB blog! :) congrats by the way... BBB was my #1 choice but i didnt get it. Thats okay tho! I will be doing attractions for fall advantage!!

Follow me on my journey to my attractions CP!

http://alyssasdreamcometrue.blogspot.com/

I wanted to do BBB as well, I heard it's super tough spot to get, congrats!

Alyssa, we have the same name,and spelled the exact same way :D
I usually don't meet people that have the y in it!

Thank you Alyssas, you're both really sweet! :) Congrats on your roles and hopefully I'll see you down there when it's finally time!

Here is my blog!

megsmousetales.blogspot.com

I'm going to try to start up a vlog, too! I'll post that when I actually get a video up. :)

Posted a random entry about the Sounds of Summer concert series at epcot. :)

I just got back from my graduation trip and have posted pictures and a link to my flickr account.

Blog link is in my signature...

I have some new posts about BBB costumes, tipping, and locations. Checkkk them out!

Your blogs are great. Reading them is the only thing that quickly passes the time from now to check in!

So my blog will no longer be about the CP program, but the Professional Internship program now. I was just accepted into the Conservation Education Presenter at the Seas with Nemo and Friends. The blog will still be following me as I go through the program so feel free to keep following me!

I get really excited reading all of our blogs now and thinking wow they are gonna be CRAZY once we all start the program haha. We are gonna have like 1000 blogs to look at every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter