CP pkg ressies, not yet

ozziewags

Go Warriors!
Got up early to call for CP pkg for Christmas Eve and was told that they are not taking them yet and don't know when they will. I called both the DC number and the DINE number and was told the same thing, except the DINE cm told me "I know there was something on the internet that said we would be taking them today but that is not the case". Both were pleasant and both checked their computers, but nothing.

Carol

Thanks for the update! I was just planning on calling. We also want Christmas Eve and we are a large group. I volunteered to make this ressie and now I'm getting nervous!!!

I tried too and they actually have a note on their system that this was just an internet rumour and it is not ready to book.
CC

I also tried to book and couldn't...It does say on the official Disney web site to call and book the package on WDW-DINE. I wish they would have had some kind of information as to WHEN we could book. I want to secure a reservation...

On Deb's site it says you can also book through Disney Club and she was willing, just couldn't. I don't know why I thought the cms at DC would know any more! I also love the way they say it was 'an internet rumor', when the posts here are usually things people were TOLD by castmembers on the phone!LOL

Originally posted by ozziewags
I also love the way they say it was 'an internet rumor', when the posts here are usually things people were TOLD by castmembers on the phone!LOL
I think sometimes CMs on the phone are telling people what they want to hear or are "loose liped" and say thing that they shouldn't.

I take anything I didn't hear direct from the mouses mouth as an "internet rumor."

FYI, I've been calling dining (through DC) daily lately since I'm 120 days out from our trip and got the same message today that I've gotten since last Friday--they don't have the CP dinner package info yet but they expect to be taking those ressies real soon.

Dancing Bear,
Please keep us informed, if you are still making those 'daily' calls! Can't wait to start that!! Won't be long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter