Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

UP North - received last week on time as usual.

MikkiWikki - I have a small envie to send to you, which will probably go out in the morning. I'll be on vacation beginning on Saturday, so I won't be sending you anything next week. I promise to make up for it when we get home! :goodvibes

Honeybunches, I need to take this week off so no envie until the week of 6/4. I've got to do some catching up around here in the worst way.

No problem! hope you get to rest up this week.

U.P. North, I'll be skipping this week as well, but will have a good size one for you next week.

5/29
Gas coupon $2.60
Target $2.00 (Should've been $3.00 but cashier must have missed one in the pile and I didn't notice until I got home. :rolleyes: Irritating when that happens!)

I will be sending out an envie to you later today.. Hopefully it will be there in time for you to send out next week to your train buddy.

I will be going out of town tomorrow for a week so I will be sending you a thinner envie out next week but once I return from my trip next Thursday I will send you out another one.

Hi Ruthie,

I am sending out a small envie today. Not sure what I will be able to send out next week with this being an optional week. Hopefully there will be ads in the paper on sunday I can use to get something together. Have a great rest of the week.

Dawn

SCDisneyMom...envie went out yesterday. I completely forgot about clipping coupons Monday night to send on Tuesday. Sorry about that!!

I will be sending out an envie to you later today.. Hopefully it will be there in time for you to send out next week to your train buddy.

I will be going out of town tomorrow for a week so I will be sending you a thinner envie out next week but once I return from my trip next Thursday I will send you out another one.

Thank you for the update. I didnt expect an envie this week as it was optional. No problem about next weeks envie. Just enjoy your trip and have a fantastic time.

LoriAbil will be sending out your envie next week as this week it optional. It will be a nice size envie. Enjoy your week.

:welcome: back! Espana94 :welcome: back!

Thank you! It is great to be back...I missed the savings and the commraderie on the board! My first envie will be going out on Monday.

And, since I have been officially welcomed by ShiPoo...

I saved $18.45 at Target yesterday!

sending and rec just fine got 2 huge envies from Jen this week! :cool1:
Getting ready to go on vacation on wed will be gone till the 12th. will try and mail out an extra envie on Monday to make up for it.Hope everyone is having a great week! If anyone needs rain I am more then willing to send it your way.. 2 weeks of nearly rain every day YUCK and always when they kids are coming home from school.. oh well welcome to Florida:hippie:

It's 5/31 and I need to hear from these train riders please:

All accounted for! :goodvibes

A sincere thank you to the other 83 of you who checked in with me during the month or posted on the thread or did both!

:cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

Carlyzmom, I received a BIG OL' envie from you today. Haven't gone through it yet but I think I'll really enjoy going through it tomorrow morning with a HUGE cuppa :coffee:. Thank you!!

Vitfamily--two very large envelopes coming your way next week.

LJCraw555--thanks for the envies. No worries about the envie that had to be resent. I don't know why the PO had a problem this time but not in the past.

many apologies to my train buddies ~ ljcraw555 and claytonsmama for being such a bad buddy the past couple of weeks. :sad2: Had a lot going on and just forgot. :faint:

I did receive last week's envelope but did not send one out this week. I promise to do much better going forward. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter