Could be yours for only $850,000 !!

stop being so cheap, pick the right 6 numbers

Novel idea, but I'm not so sure why you'd want it unless you just don't want to sit under your awning on the ground level like the rest of us. :confused3

I refuse to even look at it since I only have an extra 849,000 to spend(yeah right)!!! Jeeez, my home was only 140,000...and it came with grass and trees!!

I just thought about this....If I took my house, all my furniture and appliances, all my vehicles, took out insurance on my family and had them knocked off....I still couldnt afford that!!!!

I like the whole concept, but down here in Fla, it would be worthless with the bugs.

I just thought about this....If I took my house, all my furniture and appliances, all my vehicles, took out insurance on my family and had them knocked off....I still couldnt afford that!!!!

Rog, if both you and I did that we still couldn't afford it together!

I could have afforded it, but my mom threw out my baseball card collection.

Rog, if both you and I did that we still couldn't afford it together!

But we could take over the world by combining our powers!!!! Of coarse you wanna decorate the NEW world with Auburn logos...and I'd wanna paint flames everywhere....we'd make an ugly planet...but it would be OUR ugly planet!!!;)

I can buy this easy with my lottery winnings and hefty inheritence I received from my rich uncle. I could also get one for each of the members here, just tell me where to send the salesman so you can pick out your own colors and interiors. :banana:

Wait - that was my dream - I forgot I woke up. :sad2:

I could probably buy it - I did have a 7 figure salary last year - if you include the numbers to the right of the decimal point!

Heck, I had a 7 figure salary if you include the numbers to the right of the decimal, AND THE DECIMAL itself! :scared1:

But we could take over the world by combining our powers!!!! Of coarse you wanna decorate the NEW world with Auburn logos...and I'd wanna paint flames everywhere....we'd make an ugly planet...but it would be OUR ugly planet!!!;)

I couldn't pay the licensing!:lmao:

I'm saving my change, $21.50 down and $849,978.50 to go. :banana:

If we are going to dream lets dream BIG - 2 story BIG!

Check out Robert De Niro’s two-story R.V.

600_AHEAD_1.jpg

NY Times Article

I belive its made by
Anderson Mobile Estates. When my Powerball hits I want the Aspen or the Heat!

aspen07.jpg

aspen10.jpg

HPIM5099[1].jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter