Costa Maya Beach Getaway (CM02)

Spackle75

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We will be going to Costa Maya next Fall on the HOTHS Oct 27th cruise. I have never been and wondered if anyone has done this excursion and if they have any opinions on the matter. Just want to make the best choices for this port.

Thanks!

Hi,

We will be going to Costa Maya next Fall on the HOTHS Oct 27th cruise. I have never been and wondered if anyone has done this excursion and if they have any opinions on the matter. Just want to make the best choices for this port.

Thanks!

If you do not do an excursion grab a cab and head to the tropicante at the beach. We go there every time that we are in Costa Maya the owner is a Texan from Plano an is a GREAT host. See theer website for more info and pictures.

I’ve booked some chairs at Tropicante in August. Never been, but looking forward to a relaxing beach/beer day.

For OP, cc has a port-specific forum - might be worth checking out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter