Coronado Springs back to Swan...how?

lorilori

DIS Veteran
Hi all. If we take the bus from MGM to Coronado Springs to eat dinner, any ideas on how would we get back to the Swan where we're staying? Thanks!!

It depends on how late you're staying at Coronado. If either Epcot or MGM are still open, take the bus to either and then walk or take the boat back to the Swan. If both are closed and it's fairly late at night (10 PM or so), then it's bus with a transfer at DTD.

Sometimes, Disney runs a bus to the Boardwalk from CS. That's because CS is a convention hotel and many of its guests visit the Boardwalk. Check with the front desk at CS. If there's a direct bus, that's you best option. As you probably know, it's only a short walk (maybe 5 minutes) from the BW to the Swan.

If it were me, I'd take a cab rather than take the bus from CS to DD and transfer there to another bus going to the Swan. That trip could take well over an hour. A cab will run somewhere between $10 & $15, including tip.

HTH.

There is no longer a bus connecting the Boardwalk with Coronado Springs. I didn't hear why this was discontinued, but I'd imagine it was lack of demand for that particular route. *shrug*

Thanks all! The taxi sounds like our best bet, especially with the little ones. I first thought of going over to Epcot but we won't have tickets to walk through the park to the boats. Does anyone know how long the buses would go TO mgm if it closes at 7:30 that night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter