• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Corkcicle Disney Sling neckstrap

traceyg

Mouseketeer
I bought this bag in the hopes of carrying through the parks with my essentials. I tried it out at a local festival with the items that I'd carry at Disney (wallet, epi pens, bandaids, and headache meds). After a few hours the neck strap started to get uncomfortable.
All of you Disney gurus.... what do you suggest to make this work?

slingbag.png

I bought this bag in the hopes of carrying through the parks with my essentials. I tried it out at a local festival with the items that I'd carry at Disney (wallet, epi pens, bandaids, and headache meds). After a few hours the neck strap started to get uncomfortable.
All of you Disney gurus.... what do you suggest to make this work?

View attachment 854241
They sell bag strap cushions, similar to those seat belt strap cushions. There are tons of things like this on Amazon:
IMG_2380.jpeg

Yeah, a cushion might help. Or push it out on your shoulder a little more, or switch sides.

Yeah, a cushion might help. Or push it out on your shoulder a little more, or switch sides.
I tried moving it around and switched shoulders but after a bit it was biting into my neck again. I didn't think of a cushion though.

NICE! I like that it's detachable. I didn't even think about this. I know I have some built in to other bags but I didn't even consider that I could just buy an extra. Good thinking! Thanks!
There are several different types. It may depend on whether the strap on your bag can be detached from the bag as to which type you get. Some thread onto the strap (meaning the strap can’t be attached to the bag at the time) and some wrap around the strap (which means your strap does not need to come off the bag to use the cushion).

Good luck!

There are several different types. It may depend on whether the strap on your bag can be detached from the bag as to which type you get. Some thread onto the strap (meaning the strap can’t be attached to the bag at the time) and some wrap around the strap (which means your strap does not need to come off the bag to use the cushion).

Good luck!
Thanks! I'll have to look at my bag when I get home. My mind was making this difficult and all I could picture was buying a stuffy that connects to the strap but I was thinking that that would get hot. I will look into this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter