• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Convert to OTU

Drewmama

Mouseketeer
At the 7 month mark, can I convert a portion of a reservation made at my home resort to OTU points? Would I risk losing my reservation?

At the 7 month mark, can I convert a portion of a reservation made at my home resort to OTU points? Would I risk losing my reservation?
You cannot use OTUPs to replace part of a reservation made during the 11-month window unless there are still available rooms at 7 months. It's the same as if you were trying to use non-home resort points to replace home resort points at 7 months. Which is understandable since OTUPs are developer points and are likely to be from a resort other than your home resort.

You cannot use OTUPs to replace part of a reservation made during the 11-month window unless there are still available rooms at 7 months. It's the same as if you were trying to use non-home resort points to replace home resort points at 7 months. Which is understandable since OTUPs are developer points and are likely to be from a resort other than your home resort.

This makes sense. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter