**CONTEST THREAD!** Your Daily Check In!!

Hi-- I snuck away a few minutes to the DIS-- I just wanted to remind everyone that the last contest clue is only days away on the 28th.

We will post the results within 2 weeks of that timeframe-- give Mbb and I a chance to compare entries and such.

:)

:confused3 Has today's (2/25) clue been posted?? I looked, but only found yesterday's. I see a few of you have posted today saying found it. Was that for the 2/24 clue??

kilee said:
Hi-- I snuck away a few minutes to the DIS-- I just wanted to remind everyone that the last contest clue is only days away on the 28th.

We will post the results within 2 weeks of that timeframe-- give Mbb and I a chance to compare entries and such.

:)

So are you saying that there is only one more clue and it will be given on the 28th? Or do you mean that clues will still be daily but the last one will be on the 28th?

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter