• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

~*Contest Thread 2004*~updated 01/15/04*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win a trip to Universal.

http://deerparkwater.com/brandinfo/promotions.asp?#

Sweepstakes open to residents of AL, CT, DE, GA, KY, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, and WV . You will also need the UPC number from any specially marked pack of Deer Park water.

Limit one entry/person/day. Contest ends 1/31/04. Expired!

Hi everybody, did anyone happen to get question number two for the Kingdom Magic Travel contest? I totally forgot the second week and missed it. If you could let me know I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Just a friendly FYI- the sweepstakes that buzz and I posted are the same sweepstakes. There are several links that will take you to the entry form at the Disney site. Just remember there is a limit of one entry/day. Don't want anyone to void their entry because they followed both links thinking they were different sweepstakes. :D

http://psc.disney.go.com/abcnetworks/toondisney/totally_toon_sweepstakes/index.html

answer Cheesecake

1xday

One (1) GRAND PRIZE: A five (5) day/four (4) night vacation trip for winner and three (3) guests (“Guests”) to Walt Disney World® Resort (“Resort”) in Orlando, FL (“Trip”), consisting of the following elements: (1) four (4) nights accommodations at a Resort hotel of Sponsor’s selection for four (4) people (one room/quad occupancy); (2) four (4) 4-day Park Hopper® passes; (3) one (1) gift basket with Mickey’s PhilharMagic merchandise; (4) VIP seating for four (4) persons for Mickey’s PhilharMagic; (5) VIP tickets for four (4) for a Meet and Greet with characters featured in Mickey’s PhilharMagic (subject to talent availability); (6) if winner resides more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from Resort, round-trip coach air transportation for four (4) between the major metropolitan airport nearest winner’s residence and Orlando International Airport and (6) airport/hotel transfers.. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winners’ responsibility, including but not limited to round-trip transportation between an airport near winner’s residence and Orlando International Airport if winner resides less than two hundred fifty (250) miles from the Resort, round trip transportation between the winner’s residence and the airport, hotel room service, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities and service charges. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blockout dates and Sponsor’s approval and must be completed by November 30, 2004

Ok I admit that I read often but dont post nearly enough. I borrowed this from another board.

http://www.pfgoldfish.com/main.asp

When the site loads click on Play Colorful Money. There is a box that says click to enter your code but if you look below it there is a box where you can enter without a code. You can enter once a day.

I won a cute colorful wallet. Good luck to all of you!:Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter