• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Connections Help Please, need to order the Beaches lunch vouchers, but how....?

KellyDVC

Mouseketeer
I just joined via their web site. I just entered the site but do not see where these vouchers (quick and casual, counterservice, etc) are offered....HELP!!!!! I see the restaurants listing, Planet Hollywood,outback, etc. but no "vouchers" per se, and no Beaches n Cream listed. Some posts on this board mention a waiting period prior to access to the vouchers - can someone shed more light on this.

If possible I need someone to specifically tell me where to click, etc, on the website to get to these vouchers. Leaving soon, any help greatly appreciated!!

Update: Just figured it out. Thanks anyway.

It is easy, to order the Disney vouchers, you need to click on the "Theme Park" tab, not the restaurant tab... It's not the way you expect it should be, but it works all the same!

Buzz,

We signed up via the internet, and got our login # immediately. After surfing the site, we finally figured it out. We had to go to the Theme Park (WDW) part of the site to get to the Vacation Kingdom vouchers, tickets, etc. We ordered some movie tickets for the AMC at Pleasure Island, Quick and Casual Lunch or Dinner vouchers, and two of the lunch vouchers (to use at one of the Epcot Restaurants). Our big concern is the time it takes to get the vouchers, we leave Thanksgiving Day. Wish us luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter